"What if", just, "what IF"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What if", just, "what IF"

Coach Fox has been sitting KM for the sheer fact of letting him completely heal WHILE getting a chance to see Hillman with some carries. He would literally be killing 2 birds with one stone. All the while, we get a healthy 1-2 punch with WM/KM just in time for the SD game on Monday Night when everyone else expects to see Manning airing it out...... Just a thought. However, maybe I have had too much of this: If we completely give up on KM in light of RH!!! I will want to do this: after doing this: :brick: Peace, all!!! Go Broncos!!!!!
    sigpic

Plausible, we'll find out for sure on Monday night. This game is the most important up until now, so if the team has any belief in KM they'll activate him.

sigpic

Comment

That's honestly what I think he's doing
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I'll have what he's

Interesting point/theory
        Last edited by IABronco05; 10-12-2012, 07:49 PM.
        Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

I would like to see a little more of Moreno. Ball is fine, and Hillman is learning.......whereas Moreno has some significant experience, and I still like him on 3rd downs.

Comment

If he's to ever use Knowshon, it better be in the KC game too lol

Comment

WHAT IF....

Peyton Manning actually never had neck surgery? What if he was actually in Jamaica training with Usain Bolt. What if he's actually faster than Michael Vick now, but he's been holding it back keeping it a secret. What if we are going to unleash the Wildcat with Peyton on Monday night and he runs for 200 yds.

WHAT IF

Comment

I've been wondering this since last season, but what if Tebow wasn't really left handed? What if he could throw perfectly with his right hand and played with his left to even the playing field? What if last season when we played the Patriots in the playoffs, Tebow suddenly did something like this: (55 seconds in)

And he went crazy and out dueled Tom Brady and we ended up winning. What if?

Comment

Originally posted by bucksnbroncs View Post
                  Coach Fox has been sitting KM for the sheer fact of letting him completely heal WHILE getting a chance to see Hillman with some carries. He would literally be killing 2 birds with one stone. All the while, we get a healthy 1-2 punch with WM/KM just in time for the SD game on Monday Night when everyone else expects to see Manning airing it out...... Just a thought. However, maybe I have had too much of this: If we completely give up on KM in light of RH!!! I will want to do this: after doing this: :brick: Peace, all!!! Go Broncos!!!!!
                  What if the coaches believe Ball and Hillman are just better than Moreno?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                    What if the coaches believe Ball and Hillman are just better than Moreno?
                    Then it is true that this staff is completely full of incompetency and completely lacking the ability to coordinate/coach a team @ this level. Anybody that believes Ball/Hillman are better than Moreno has no concept of the GAME...that is a fact....coaching staff/Operations/etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Should have drafted Arian Foster in 2009. He was available in the seventh round.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by bucksnbroncs View Post
                        Then it is true that this staff is completely full of incompetency and completely lacking the ability to coordinate/coach a team @ this level. Anybody that believes Ball/Hillman are better than Moreno has no concept of the GAME...that is a fact....coaching staff/Operations/etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Ok let me see...forum fan or professorial coaches/front office? tough one I am going out on a limb here and say coaches/front office.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

what if drafted ed reed instead ashley lelie...but on topic IMO they like ball n hillman better....

Comment

I think there may be something fishy going on, defintely.

It's a bit odd when you send your third down back to the inactive list based on what I'd guess fumbling issues when your primary back loves him some popcorn as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              Ok let me see...forum fan or professorial coaches/front office? tough one I am going out on a limb here and say coaches/front office.
                              Because every front office makes perfect personel decisions, and always plays the better player, right? Lol no.

Moreno is better than Ball and Hillman.

Comment

Working...
                              X