No announcement yet.

"What if", just, "what IF"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know much about Moreno but how good is he when he has to block in passing situations? That's a huge thing with Peyton now at qb.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sheriff18 View Post
      I don't know much about Moreno but how good is he when he has to block in passing situations? That's a huge thing with Peyton now at qb.
      Before the season people were saying he was a highly talented blocker, and then the games started...
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

@cory

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        Before the season people were saying he was a highly talented blocker, and then the games started...
        I literally just woke my girlfriend up from a nap I started laughing so hard when I saw this. You're a good man Cory, couldn't have put it better myself. Aaaaaaaall the mentioning of "great in pass protection" and "one of the best backs at pass protection in the league". Then we started playing games and suddenly no one is talking about how great he is at it. Because he actually started playing and anyone with a working pair of eyeballs and half a brain can see he sucks at that too. Let it go folks, he's outta here after this year and all you guys will complain and say he's going to burn us later and tear it up when he gets out of Denver....and then he'll actually start playing. I know ending this (to me at least) inexplicable romance is hard but you moreno guys really gotta start working on one of the first steps; acceptance. Just let go. And be free.

ps: GO BRONCOS BABAY

Comment

Working...
        X