Post game rants --- Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants --- Chargers

Down my 24 , MileHighStud made a CP bet that we would win. low and behold , deep in the 4th we are now up 28-24.

props to you sir.
    Yes
    18.05%
    No
    81.95%

4:20am here, considered bailing but didn't. Now to finish the job, please.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

It's not over yet... But I want to believe

Comment

Man i am proud of all of us!!! Loyalty in the face of adversity!!! Passion persistance= perseverance!!!! Broncomania!!! Best fans in the nfl!!!! Much love!!!
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

I was so pissed at the beginning, I had turned the game off and turned it back on in the 4th quarter, they can't blame us, they are so inconsistent, I love them, and that's why it hurts so much and that's why we have these seemingly fair-weathered reactions, because WE CARE, we get invested and it hurts and you get mad

Comment

Originally posted by tlovehater View Post
            I was so pissed at the beginning, I had turned the game off and turned it back on in the 4th quarter, they can't blame us, they are so inconsistent, I love them, and that's why it hurts so much and that's why we have these seemingly fair-weathered reactions, because WE CARE, we get invested and it hurts and you get mad
            You have every right to be upset and get ticked off. You have to stay loyal, but that doesn't mean you can't call your team out. That first half was embarrassing and not our first bad half. However, they turned it around and fought like hell. Good win Bronco Nation

Comment

Congrats, gents. And cheers. :thumb:

Comment

Think Rivers is Still Happy About Manning in the Division?

Lol ahh this was a sweet win!

Another Manning classic!

24/30 309yds 3TD's...

MVP, MVP, MVP!

Comment

There's some crow in this thread....

If you need some like me, pull up to the table.... It's time feast...lol
                  A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Holy schnikes.... Only since the Bills over the Oilers in the playoffs have i seen such a game..... Without words
                    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Well, I for one thought the game was over. Props to all of the fans who had perseverence. I almost never bail, but tonight I did. All those years of watching Elway, you'd think I would have learned by now.

Comment

Weapons of Mass Destruction

Tonight

Wolfe - 1 sack
                        Miller - 1 sack
                        Doom 2 sacks 2 Forced Fumbles

Anyone know where a pressure stat site is? I know Doom had a few more. Should have gotten a pass defended for the time he hit Rivers arm on Inc pass imo

Oh and when WMD are all three going it makes it easy for our CBs to play like they did tonight!

Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

The defense allowed 7 points

Okay based on technicallity they actually allowed 17 points, but 10 of those were turnovers in the redzone. The defense needed to stiffen up and play better after that poor New England performance. They did a tremendous job and if they can get pressure and cause turnovers like that we have a legit shot at a SB this year. One game at a time. Great win.

Comment

We will be the talk of the week!!! WHAT A DISPLAY ON PRIMETIME!!!!
                            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

I have Denver's D in all my FF leagues, no joke. It paid big dividends tonight

DEF
                              Broncos DEF @SD
                              Win, 35-24
                              18 Pts, 4 Sck, 4 Int, 2 Fum, 2 TD

!!!
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X