Conspiracy theory : FO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy theory : FO

Did the F.O. fire Shanny and bring in McFailure knowing he would eventually be a good coach, knowing his vanity, and crushing his rep to keep him from ever being a legit head coach?

Did the F.O. know Elway was going to come in and wanted to take over but he refused to deal with Crybaby Cutler and Problem Child Marsh needing someone to take the wrap for them?

Not saying it was a bad idea but at the time we thought it was the end of our franchise when we lost our pro-bowl players... We may not be winning now but look at who we have faced, I think our guys have a plan. Just thinking out loud, Happy Football Sunday. GO BRONCOS!!

http://i.imgur.com/wRN0G.gif
    if man is 5 and jay cutler is 6 then that must make john elway 7

Comment

Hmm....

ohhh...

okay?
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I only clicked this thread because I thought it was a UFO conspiracy thread.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

No. /thread

Comment

I loves me some conspiracy theories, but this is just crazy.

Comment

Most Conspiracy Theories are so dumb. This one falls right in with the majority of them.
              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Lol

C'mon man

Comment

Woooooooooooow. Yes, that is all I have to add.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lavi View Post
                    Did the F.O. fire Shanny and bring in McFailure knowing he would eventually be a good coach, knowing his vanity, and crushing his rep to keep him from ever being a legit head coach?

Did the F.O. know Elway was going to come in and wanted to take over but he refused to deal with Crybaby Cutler and Problem Child Marsh needing someone to take the wrap for them?

Not saying it was a bad idea but at the time we thought it was the end of our franchise when we lost our pro-bowl players... We may not be winning now but look at who we have faced, I think our guys have a plan. Just thinking out loud, Happy Football Sunday. GO BRONCOS!!
                    The Front Office at that time was Shanahan. Have you ever heard of that famous documentary series called The X-Files?
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Yeah .
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                        Lol

C'mon man
                        i 2nd that motion lol...

Comment

Comment

Doubt it considering that the FO is run by Joe Ellis and a senile old man (all respect to Bowlen of course ).

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X