• Show
Clear All

• Luckyshot
    replied

^

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    Na man it was the genius of little Bill B. to make McDuface look like some offensive genius so we would hire him and allow him to destroy our franchise.

That one sounds a little more possible.

/Tinfoil hat back on.

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    Okay, I could get into a lot of trouble for letting this information get out, but the truth must be known. If you never hear from me again, this post will be why.

A short time ago a document crossed my desk. It was a top secret report that accidentally got placed into the "staffing and budgetary concerns for the third quarter" file I was getting ready to present to the directors.

In this file was a report called "Alien influence and the New England Patriots". It was marked top secret. I should have taken it immediately to my supervisor, but curiosity got the better of me.

This report outlined how an alien species had made a "beachhead" base in the Patriot organization. This had been suspected by some time by the FBI, CIA, and NFL. The government suspected this primarily due to the high level of technology and sophistication of the Patriots surveilance software.

An investigation had to be done to see how deep the alien infestation had gone in the Patriots organization. In conjunction with the CIA, Bowlen agreed to bring on McD to see if he was alien, and to see how deep was his involvement in the conspiricy. Long story short, turns out McD was just a giant ******. But Bill, he's not human. He's not even from this GALAXY.

You didnt hear all this from menphphhhg help help the aliens are cominphhhph gggg wargarbl
    Last edited by PowderAddict; 10-15-2012, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KentuckyFan
    replied
    I believe you bro. but I am very drunk and about to pass out so that might have some stuff to do with it.

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Conspiracy???

Crap, where'd I put my tin foil, I need to make a hat.

Leave a comment:

• 80stheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Lavi View Post
    Did the F.O. fire Shanny and bring in McFailure knowing he would eventually be a good coach, knowing his vanity, and crushing his rep to keep him from ever being a legit head coach?

Did the F.O. know Elway was going to come in and wanted to take over but he refused to deal with Crybaby Cutler and Problem Child Marsh needing someone to take the wrap for them?

Not saying it was a bad idea but at the time we thought it was the end of our franchise when we lost our pro-bowl players... We may not be winning now but look at who we have faced, I think our guys have a plan. Just thinking out loud, Happy Football Sunday. GO BRONCOS!!

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Doubt it considering that the FO is run by Joe Ellis and a senile old man (all respect to Bowlen of course ).

Leave a comment:

• broncosking209
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Lol

C'mon man
    i 2nd that motion lol...

Leave a comment:

• MH Stampede
    replied
    Did the F.O. fire Shanny and bring in McFailure knowing he would eventually be a good coach, knowing his vanity, and crushing his rep to keep him from ever being a legit head coach?

Did the F.O. know Elway was going to come in and wanted to take over but he refused to deal with Crybaby Cutler and Problem Child Marsh needing someone to take the wrap for them?

Not saying it was a bad idea but at the time we thought it was the end of our franchise when we lost our pro-bowl players... We may not be winning now but look at who we have faced, I think our guys have a plan. Just thinking out loud, Happy Football Sunday. GO BRONCOS!!
    Yeah .

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

The Front Office at that time was Shanahan. Have you ever heard of that famous documentary series called The X-Files?

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Woooooooooooow. Yes, that is all I have to add.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Lol

C'mon man

Leave a comment:

• BluenOrnge4Life
    replied
    Most Conspiracy Theories are so dumb. This one falls right in with the majority of them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X