Tony Carter will Impress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Carter will Impress

I have been a huge fan of his ever since he was here a couple years ago when Josh Mcdaniels was the coach. He was cut and went elsewhere for a little bit but is back now. And after his pre season and the limited time he has played he has been good.

I feel that he will hold his own this week and will suprise some people. Atleast I hope he does. He is going to get thrown at and get really tested playing opposite of Champ Bailey. However his physical aggresive nature will be good to have opposite of Champ Bailey.

I am not really worried about him at all. I think in the future he could be a starter for the team and this week could really make a case for him to potentially be that. Especially with Tracy Porter off contract at the end of the year. He has a big oppurtunity and hopefully he makes the most of it.
    Last edited by johnlimburg; 10-15-2012, 01:32 AM.

I certainly hope so, this is going to be a big test for him but it's also a big opportunity to show what he can do under the spotlight of MNF.

Good luck TC.

Comment

I like him but he just doesn't seem to have the athleticism of a pure corner.

Comment

Will Tony Carter replace Porter or will Harris?

I'd love to see Chris Harris in Tracy's place... see if he can play that position as well as he has in the nickel.
        All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post

I'd love to see Chris Harris in Tracy's place... see if he can play that position as well as he has in the nickel.
          When Porter got hurt in that Texans game, C.Harris lined up outside with T.Carter in the slot and they considerably well the whole 2nd half.

Comment

Carter is a bum, nothing more nothing less. Harris is great at the nickle position but can't play outside to save his life. My excitement is to see Omar Bolden get a shot.
            Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by Aija View Post
              Carter is a bum, nothing more nothing less. Harris is great at the nickle position but can't play outside to save his life. My excitement is to see Omar Bolden get a shot.
              Hmmm. Carter is a bum, yet he played as well in the preseason as Harris did. Meanwhile, Bolden can't even see the field because he's so lost in coverage.

I guess he's gotta low Madden rating and he's not a big name, so you must be right...

Comment

I must have missed something is porter out?
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  I must have missed something is porter out?
                  Yes I believe it was due to illness.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

They played pretty well in the second half against the Texans with Porter out. I would not say they are bums and Harris can play outside.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post

Harris is replacing Porter (dont know whats up with him) and Carter will be the slot

Comment

Loll...how would you or anyone else possibly know this..????? I think he'd actually be pretty good outside, but I don't know, nobody does

Anyhow, hopefully Carter does step it up, he played well in ATL..he's got a lot of ability, just has to show it n be consistent tonight, know he belongs, it's so much about confidence

Gotta win this one

Comment

Originally posted by IBeWriteGood View Post
                          Hmmm. Carter is a bum, yet he played as well in the preseason as Harris did. Meanwhile, Bolden can't even see the field because he's so lost in coverage.

I guess he's gotta low Madden rating and he's not a big name, so you must be right...
                          Carter has played well, he did well vs Atl, and some other games.

But he WILL get tested tonight, hope he's ready for the challenge.

Comment

I just don't want to see Carter on Malcolm Floyd, or else we're screwed.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

He's a penalty magnet, most have been questionable calls... But still if he can kick all the penalties I wouldn't mind. He's a feisty guy, and I like that tenacity from our corners.
                              Denver Broncos GM
                              Originally posted by Mosk
                              Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Working...
                              X