Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Mike's: Studs and Duds- Week 6! MNF edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Mike's: Studs and Duds- Week 6! MNF edition!

Howdy y'all!

It's like 7:00 AM.. That should be about T minus 12 hours until kickoff I do believe.. And I'm still pumped for some MNF action! I apologise for not doing this the past few weeks. Had some issues goin on around here and haven't been able to watch a full game since the ATL game. But now I'm back, watched me some DVR'd action and now I'm ready to go!

You know how this works! I'll post my predicted Studs and Duds, and then after the game return with my "results"! Leeeeets goo!

Predicted Stud: Von Miller

I'm going with the monster on D. #58! If you notice, no matter what happens Von always drools to get to Rivers. And I see him making this evening a nightmare for San Diego. Dropping Matthews far behind the line and smacking Rivers to oblivion! He is my stud for this Monday night!

Honorable Mention: Demaryius Thomas

The dropper? Say whuut!? Well put er this way. The kid has been scrutinized for his fumbles, completely ripped for not catching the balls that matter.. One way or another this is getting to him. And he knows he's just a sticky set of gloves away from taking this team to a whole new level. I see him making a BIG impact tonight.

============================================

Predicted Dud: Rahim Moore

I love me some Rahim.. but theres a good chance nobody knows our weaknesses better (aside from us) than ole Norv Turner. He's going to have Rivers abuse the secondary as often as possible. And with Tracy Porter being out, I see this side of the field getting a lot of dangerous attention..

And I'm also not too confident in his ability to make the big stop when the ball-carrier comes his direction..

dis-Honorable Mention: Willis McGahee

Good news? San Diego appears to still be its same ol crappy self.. The bad news? They're D seems to have gotten a bit more physical this year.. Especially against a division rival like Denver? Ye-owch! Thats gonna be a passionate game.. And as much as I'm loving me some Willis.. I don't see him making as much of a dent in the numbers as he should.. He's going to be hit.. hard. I hope he stays healthy and hangs on to the ball..

========

Player to watch: Champ Bailey

Champ wins this competition every time we play San Diego. Why? Because well, he's da champ! Okay in all seriousness.. No matter what, Bailey has earned respect of his co-working QB's. Many wont even look his direction because they know how deadly he can be.. Rivers' ego has challanged Champ before.. and in desperation to win its almost certain his ego will try it again.. And I hope Champ is ready.. He will definately be the player to watch. Game changing ability right here!
    Last edited by Denver Mike; 10-15-2012, 06:16 AM.

My stud for this week is Doom. Gaither will likely be out for this game with a groin injury. His replacement.... UDFA Mike Harris. He has only play 3 games (in preseason). I think Doom will have a good game as well.

This could also make Von have some one on ones if they pull the help over to Dooms side. SD OL will be something to watch tonight.
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

If they give him more carries, then my stud of the week with be Ronnie Hillman.

What better way to have break-out game than in your hometown?
      All in for Siemian!

Comment

I like Hillman as well; The dude looks like he's going to bust one open every time he touches the ball, so it's only a matter of time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
          I like Hillman as well; The dude looks like he's going to bust one open every time he touches the ball, so it's only a matter of time.

MMMMmmmm and nothing would be sweeter than to do it to San Diego.. AT HOME!!

Comment

Mt duds:
            DUUM and WW

Studs:
            Dreesen
            Koppen
            sigpic

Comment

You're off on Rahim, he's played great this year.

And his ability to tackle? Awesome, he leads our team in tackles.

Comment

How crazy will this place get if DT fumbles again
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                  How crazy will this place get if DT fumbles again
                  Thats it! You're banished from my threads

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                    You're off on Rahim, he's played great this year.

And his ability to tackle? Awesome, he leads our team in tackles.
                    Then maybe he is subject to prove me wrong. He's still my choice. And of course I do hope I'm wrong. Nothing would make me happier than to see the kid step up and have a marvelous game...

But Mattews running at full speed with only Rahim in the nearest zip code?? To me personally that spells disaster.

Comment

My Studs are Ronnie and Rahim Moore. I can just see Rahim getting a pick six... I feel it in the air.

My Duds are the Chargers
                      All in for Siemian!

Comment

Studs - DT and Manning

Dud - McGhee

(these are purely based off of fantasy football and what I need )

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          Studs - DT and Manning

Dud - McGhee

(these are purely based off of fantasy football and what I need )

:thumb: ........

Comment

Haha Im just saying, Im nervous for DT. If he fumbles again there will be a real problem. I dont think he will though.

I also think McGahee will bounce back. In fact, I really hope he redeems himself and has a career game.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                              Haha Im just saying, Im nervous for DT. If he fumbles again there will be a real problem. I dont think he will though.

I also think McGahee will bounce back. In fact, I really hope he redeems himself and has a career game.
                              I think it's mostly all mental right now. I mean honestly DT has never really been known for this problem. I'm positive most of it is mental at least. When the game gets serious they all play at a high level. Once it sets in that this season is theirs for the taking and its do or die... expect a lot of small errors to be fixed.

Also. With the big vein in Manning's head being about another fumble away from bursting I'm sure that'll help the "seriousness" go up a whole new level

Comment

Working...
                              X