Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Derek Wolfe doubters out there anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's been pretty good. But he will never be on watts level. Watt is a complete monster that causes havoc throughout the entire game. While Wolfe will occasionally get a cover sack. Im not down talking wolfe he's just no where close and doesn't have the potential that JJ Watt has. But for a second round rookie DT. i can say he's been better then what i thought he was going to be when we first drafted him. Wish he could Be more effective in stopping the run and collapsing the pocket. But overall i say he's been pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Montoya View Post
      He's been pretty good. But he will never be on watts level. Watt is a complete monster that causes havoc throughout the entire game. While Wolfe will occasionally get a cover sack. Im not down talking wolfe he's just no where close and doesn't have the potential that JJ Watt has. But for a second round rookie DT. i can say he's been better then what i thought he was going to be when we first drafted him. Wish he could Be more effective in stopping the run and collapsing the pocket. But overall i say he's been pretty good.
      I would be happy if he started showing up more against the run. He doesn't need to be spectacular to put up sacks with Von and Doom crashing the corners.

Comment

Working...
      X