Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict Manning STATS!!!!!! Touchdown Tracker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict Manning STATS!!!!!! Touchdown Tracker!

He's on pace for 4800 yards and 37 touchdowns to only 10 interceptions. Keep in mind that he had a slow start to the season adjusting and what not. But in the past 4 games he's thrown for 11 touchdowns and only 1 interception and 3 of those games he had 3 touchdowns.

So what will his numbers look like in the end?

Week 8 - Saints - 3 touchdowns - W

Week 9 - Bengals - 2 touchdowns - W

Week 10 - Panthers - 3 touchdowns - W

Week 11 - Chargers - 3 touchdowns - W

Week 12 - Chiefs - 2 touchdowns - W

Week 13 - Buccaneers - 2 touchdowns - L

Week 14 - Raiders - 3 touchdowns - W

Week 15 - Ravens - 3 touchdowns - W

Week 16 - Browns - 1 touchdown - W

Week 17 - Chiefs - 2 touchdowns - W

= 38 touchdowns

Yes I think we'll finish 12-4

And he's gonna be in the top 3 for MVP voting

Optimist? You betcha!
    sitting down>laying down

I think Peyton is going to garner a lot of votes for the MVP. Not only from coming back from a major injury and putting up big stats, but making plays as depicted in this photo:

sigpic

Comment

4600 yards, 39 touchdowns, 9 interceptions, NFL MVP, Broncos finish 12-4.

Sounds about right.
      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Losing to Tampa bay??? Really? -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
          Losing to Tampa bay??? Really? -.-
          Well who the hell else are we gonna lose to? That's a cupcake schedule ahead.
          sitting down>laying down

Comment

Lose to TB?..i say thts a win........manning getting more comfortable as the season goes nd the broncos r getting better i said 41td and 8int...after the bye broncos will finally play for 60min...1-2 punch O nd D to outscore ther opponent early. broncos will b unbeat after the bye 13-3 record nd win a bye in the playoff....PM MVP!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by eddieroyal; 10-16-2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sitting Down View Post
              Well who the hell else are we gonna lose to? That's a cupcake schedule ahead.
              Lol so you think tampa is better then the ravens?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                Lol so you think tampa is better then the ravens?
                No but you got to lose some games and sometimes it's the one you least expect. I don't think the Ravens will beat us cause they just lost Lewis and Webb and their defense was underwhelming as it is.
                sitting down>laying down

Comment

Optimistically, I can see 13-3 or 12-4.

Pessimistically, I can see 7-9 or 8-8.

Realistically, I think we could end up 9-7 or 10-6.

Personally, I like the Optimistic outlook.

Comment

Manning is playing lights out. Whatever stats he finishes with it will be 2nd best statistical season of his career. Pretty amazing no matter which way you look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sitting Down View Post
                      He's on pace for 4800 yards and 37 touchdowns to only 10 interceptions.
                      Or a 9600y 74TD season if they chose to play both halves of the game :thumb:

Comment

I think he'll finish with the 2nd most passing yards and passing TD's of his career. Basically at least 34+ TD's and over 4500 yards, but less than 4700. As for the W-L record, Denver may actually be favored in every game for the remainder of their schedule. Especially if the Ravens continue to look the way they've been lately, and without key starters on defense like Ray Lewis. 10-6 would be a good bet IMO, but the optimist in me sees 12-4 or even 13-3 as very possible.

Comment

I like some of the orange koolaid drinking that is going on in here

as for his stats I am terrible at prognosticating about such things.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                            I like some of the orange koolaid drinking that is going on in here

as for his stats I am terrible at prognosticating about such things.
                            I agree the Saints and Bengals will be tough assignments. The Bronco's could be 4-4 and as bad as the Chargers may be there is a good chance they will be 5-3.

Comment

One thing that has to be considered is how much Manning will be forced to do. If many of the remaining games become close games, then he will throw an insane amount of TDs and yards, if not he most certainly will not pad his stats and they will be significantly lower. Stat padding has never been his modus operandi, sometimes to the regret of his fans who have seen lesser qb's post better stats. Get the lead and put the W away, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                              X