Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I had been told

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If I had been told

    during the end of camp that we would have been 3-3 for the bye week I would have been elated! I knew we had a tough schedule and it would take weeks to jell as a team and I kind of figured 2-4 would have been good. If someone would have told me we would have beaten the Steelers and Chargers I wouldn't have believed it, but here we are 3-3 with our best ball ahead of us, barring injury.

  • #2
    We, should be tuff down the stretch.

    I don't think people expected the saints to be struggling when we were labeled with the hardest schedule.

    Ravens are the strongest team but may not be as advertised and could easily be 2-4. They lost Lewis but may get Suggs back so it's a wash. That game may be for home field advantage.

    We should handle most of the rest while probably dropping a random game here and there.

    10-6 or 11-5 wins this division for Denver.

    sigpic
    \

    Comment


    • #3
      The Saints are a dangerous team. Their #D is subpar this year, but their offense is still a scoring machine.

      We must not let them build early big lead because they're not SD. They will score in the 2nd half too, so no matter how we keep scoring in the 2nd half, we just won't be able to catch them. We must play good, disciplined football from minute 1 to minute 60.

      Comment


      • #4
        The dome is always a dangerous place to play. I wouldn't be suprised if the Saints pull off the upset.. They should have Vilma back by then.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The94thHour View Post
          The dome is always a dangerous place to play. I wouldn't be suprised if the Saints pull off the upset.. They should have Vilma back by then.
          Isn't the game in Denver though?

          Comment


          • #6
            They are going to have to shut down Graham like they did Gates in the second half, and then allow Bailey to blanket Colston. Sproles is scary, he hurt the Broncos when he was with SD, and now he is even more lethal.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
              Isn't the game in Denver though?
              Ya, I'm pretty certain the game is in Denver, which helps our chances tremendously.
              WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
                Isn't the game in Denver though?
                Yep, Sunday night game at Mile High on 10/28

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's a question of whether we figure out how to score points and contain offenses in the first three quarters before our opponents figure out how to stop our 4th-quarter comebacks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I felt the same at the start of the season even after we beat Pitt, now that I am content its time to run the table.
                    sigpic WHEC-724

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      saints worry me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by peterk View Post
                        The Saints are a dangerous team. Their #D is subpar this year, but their offense is still a scoring machine.

                        We must not let them build early big lead because they're not SD. They will score in the 2nd half too, so no matter how we keep scoring in the 2nd half, we just won't be able to catch them. We must play good, disciplined football from minute 1 to minute 60.
                        Yup, that offense is a machine.

                        Jimmy Graham worries me greatly.

                        And Drew Brees is one of the few QB's who is a capable of beating any team by himself b/c he's just that good. We cannot get off to a slow start in that game. Their D isn't as good but they'll get Vilma back who will help a lot.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I fear the Saints are gonna rally around Vilma and play a high tempo and emotional game. We simply cannot afford to spot them 20-21 points. If they get ahead, unlike the Chargers, they will not let up.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Arch_Angel View Post
                            I fear the Saints are gonna rally around Vilma and play a high tempo and emotional game. We simply cannot afford to spot them 20-21 points. If they get ahead, unlike the Chargers, they will not let up.
                            And they'll probably be excited that Vitt is due back that week. At least we have two weeks to prepare for them.
                            OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Saints are really not that great this year...I haven't seen it. Granted I hate Brees..I just don't see them as much of a threat without their head coach etc. The Saints are going to lose.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X