If I had been told

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    My feeling was that if we could be .500 going into the bye we would be in really good shape to win the division, or at least finish with a winning record. I don't think 10-6 is overly optimistic at all.
    Only 10-6? I honestly think we can do better than that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      Oh no jw. Its a good central location. Dave and Busters is right across the street.

a place for merchandise is always the Broncos store at the stadium. They only have the jerseys with pressed on letters though. I dont think Ive seen anywhere selling the stitched ones.
      What is the deal with no one having the stiched jerseys? It is so hard to find them.

Back on topic...

I am very proud of our team given the circumstances of who we played and the TO issue we have had lately. I hope we cure that issue, and we will be contenders IMO.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
        What is the deal with no one having the stiched jerseys? It is so hard to find them.

Back on topic...

I am very proud of our team given the circumstances of who we played and the TO issue we have had lately. I hope we cure that issue, and we will be contenders IMO.
        Yep, fix those little mistakes and the sky is the limit. We have really had some rookie boneheaded mistakes this year and those are easy to fix. I think we will go far
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X