November 25th vs Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 25th vs Chiefs

How many are going? This game would be great to change the sea of RED to a sea of ORANGE. I am from KS (HATE THE CHIEFS) and as terrible as they have been playing there will be tons of open tickets. I think Bronco Nation should take advantage of one of our biggest rivals and show them who owns the AFC West.

Anyone else down for this plan?

I'm going with a group of 10-15 or so. I know of several others that I'm Facebook friends with that are going.. I'd say 30-40 from my area. probably 30 of them Bronco fans.

Comment

The 25th is my birthday. I'm considering getting some people together and driving out for the game. Have always wanted to go to arrowhead. Is it tough to get tickets out there?
      sigpic

Comment

No, Craigs list and ebay are flooded. I got 4 tickets off of craigs list a couple years ago for $125, 10 rows up on the endzone.

Granted that was luck.

Comment

If tickets were cheap enough I would love to drive out there, but my wife is pregnant and I really wouldn't want to risk getting into any dumb situations, how is the atmosphere?

Comment

It is really fun atmosphere and typically the fans are respectful. Not sure this year with the QB situation. Lots of Broncos fans there even when they have good seasons.

Comment

Ive been thinking about driving over there for a couple years now. Might make the trip this year if I find some people to come along.
              sigpic

Comment

This will be my first Broncos game in-person! I couldn't be more stoked, Arrowhead is a great venue. Also, be sure to grab some grub from Tom Foolerie's (in Westport district) after the game.

Comment

They're great fans, never had any issues of all the times(4 or 5) I've been down there. Great stadium to tailgate at, the parking lots are so big if you have a big group you can park a little further out so you're by each other. It's awesome.

Comment

By that time in the season it might be just Broncos fans there... Even in week 1 it looked like they had really poor attendance, and its just steadily gotten worse as the weeks go on. I wouldn't even call it a lake of red honestly.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                      By that time in the season it might be just Broncos fans there... Even in week 1 it looked like they had really poor attendance, and its just steadily gotten worse as the weeks go on. I wouldn't even call it a lake of red honestly.
                      How about a pond of red? Maybe a puddle?

Comment

Five of us Iowans will be coming down (all Bronco fans of course)

I was looking forward to this game, given the rivalry, but now I'm starting to worry it'll be empty because KC is so good this year

Either way it'll be a great time. I've been to two Broncos games, both at KC and both have been losses. I'm liking our chances this year
                        Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

We have 7 Bronco fans going sitting in section 341. I'm almost certain by halftime or shortly thereafter we will be able move down to behind the Broncos bench in all the vacated Chiefs seats.

Comment

Orange might get lost in the "sea of red." blue would show up more on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by XXXII&III View Post
                              Orange might get lost in the "sea of red." blue would show up more on TV.
                              There's not enough Chiefs fans that will be there for it to make a difference... There will be speckles of red amongst the orange...
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X