Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahim Moore and missed tackles..

He hasn't missed one this year!

"Thomas Decoud has missed a tackle every 3.6 attempts, and Michael Griffin has missed one every 3.8 attempts. Rahim Moore perfect on 37 tackls" -Steve Palazzolo @draft_hub

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    He hasn't missed one this year!

"Thomas Decoud has missed a tackle every 3.6 attempts, and Michael Griffin has missed one every 3.8 attempts. Rahim Moore perfect on 37 tackls" -Steve Palazzolo @draft_hub
    Moore has definitely improved leaps and bounds from last year. It's only a matter of time before he starts utilizing his sideline-to-sideline range and getting interceptions/ pass breakups on a frequent basis.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
      Moore has definitely improved leaps and bounds from last year. It's only a matter of time before he starts utilizing his sideline-to-sideline range and getting interceptions/ pass breakups on a frequent basis.
      yup hopefully! you can still tell the game is moving fast for him but hes getting the easy/routine stuff down, once that comes he can free up his mind and make some big plays
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
        yup hopefully! you can still tell the game is moving fast for him but hes getting the easy/routine stuff down, once that comes he can free up his mind and make some big plays
        Agreed!! He will continue to improve and will be that big time safety we hoped he would be when he was drafted. His instincts in the run game have been what's impressed me
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
          Agreed!! He will continue to improve and will be that big time safety we hoped he would be when he was drafted. His instincts in the run game have been what's impressed me
          There have been a couple of times I thought it was Champ making the play on the run and it turned out to be Rahim. Leaps and bounds!
          We are going with Plan A

Comment

Rahim Moore has probably been our most improved player this year. He went from not being able to wrap at all to one of our most sure tacklers. I guarantee, by the end of the year he'll start reeling in the picks as he gets more comfortable and experienced in the defense. A consistently good pass rush would go a long way into helping him develop into a top safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf Nazi View Post
              There have been a couple of times I thought it was Champ making the play on the run and it turned out to be Rahim. Leaps and bounds!
              Ya me too, I've seen some outside runs where Moore goes flying threw a hole and makes a great tackle for loss. With him stepping up and how miller and Franklin are playing I can't help but think how much better off we are with Elway running the show now
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Love that Moore is finally getting it together, hopefully he keeps improving and we can start seeing him making more plays on the ball and getting those INT's!

Comment

Apparently Adams and Moore are the Broncos' leading tacklers. They can't afford to have those guys missing a bunch of tackles.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Moore is leaps and bounds better than last season. It's only matter of time before he starts getting interceptions. He has the potential to be top notch safety.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad the Broncos didn't do what some wanted ... cut him.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

A young player takes some time to get used to the speed of the NFL and his shortcomings as a rookie don't completely define his entire career? Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                          Apparently Adams and Moore are the Broncos' leading tacklers. They can't afford to have those guys missing a bunch of tackles.
                          Good that Moore doesnt miss tackles
                          Bad that he has to make that many
                          That is a sign our front 7 is not doing that great of a job

Comment

And yet so many people still bash him on this board. Moore is quickly becoming one of my favorite current Denver Bronco

Comment

It's a shame Quinton got injured because he and Rahim have the potential to be a great safety tandem for the future. Hopefully he can rehab and get back ready for next season!
                              All in for Siemian!

Comment

Working...
                              X