No announcement yet.

Rahim Moore and missed tackles..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been a big RM fan, and I dont think that I ever will be. Some of you are so disillusioned about this guy. He makes the plays that are right in front of him. Plays that any decent HS safety could make. When is he going to make a difference? When is he going to be able to cover someone or make a play on the ball. He has 1 pass defended this season.He tackles like a CB. Just cause he can grab onto someones ankle and hold on until he falls down doesnt mean that he is playing well. I miss the days that we had safeties that could do something against the run, and against the pass. RM does neither.......
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
      I have never been a big RM fan, and I dont think that I ever will be. Some of you are so disillusioned about this guy. He makes the plays that are right in front of him. Plays that any decent HS safety could make. When is he going to make a difference? When is he going to be able to cover someone or make a play on the ball. He has 1 pass defended this season.He tackles like a CB. Just cause he can grab onto someones ankle and hold on until he falls down doesnt mean that he is playing well. I miss the days that we had safeties that could do something against the run, and against the pass. RM does neither.......
      Tell me how you really feel.

Seriously though you hate almost everyone on the roster so I'm not really enthralled or surprised by your comments.

At least he's made vast improvements which will only increase. Give the guy a break.
      All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
        Tell me how you really feel.

Seriously though you hate almost everyone on the roster so I'm not really enthralled or surprised by your comments.

At least he's made vast improvements which will only increase. Give the guy a break.
        Some people just don't seem to understand that football players and coaches are human beings who can get better, learn from mistakes and have the occasional bad day. Unlike some organizations, which shall remain nameless, there isn't a football player who has always dominated his immediate opponent. Sometimes you get pancaked. That's when you get up and say, "Next play is the best play."
        Last edited by samparnell; 10-19-2012, 05:13 PM.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Coming in I thought he was going to be a cover safety but he is proving to be more and more of a SS type player.
          Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            Some people just don't seem to understand that football players and coaches are human beings who can get better, learn from mistakes and have the occasional bad day. Unlike some organizations, which shall remain nameless, there isn't a football player who has always dominated his immediate opponent. Sometimes you get pancaked. That's when you get up and say, "Next play is the best play>"
            Totally.

Considering what he was like last year, what he's showing this year is really encouraging.
            All in for Siemian!

Comment

Working...
            X