Orlando franklin/ Ryan clady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando franklin/ Ryan clady

I don't think enough is being said about these big boys! Right now both are playing at a high level(not sure where there ranked in the league) I think it's obvious now that we made the right decision drafting Franklin to man the right side for a long time
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

I am a huge fan of our Big Boys!!!

Clady has proven himself from day one, and Franklin is turning out to be a great selection. He is correcting his pass protection to the point that he is really solid, while his run blocking has never been in question.

We're looking very good going forward, along with our other Oliners. Love 'em!!!

Comment

Basically what Can said above me, Franklin has come on leaps and bounds whereas Clady has continued to play at the high level we've become accustomed to.

Also Kuper and Beadles at guard are unsung heroes, particularly Beadles, his down-field blocking is great, and we all know how good Kuper is.

The future is very bright!
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Just right now if kuper can get back to his high level of play I seriously believe we have one of the best olines in the league!!! Beadles is playing his best ball ever!!

Comment

They have been playing great to put it simply. Now that we have Kuper back, our O-Line is shaping up to be really good this year.

Also, how HUGE was the pick up of Koppen?? Our offense hasn't missed a beat since he entered the lineup and that is without him knowing Manning's system well. I imagine that as he and the rest of our line continues to gel over the coming weeks, they will keep just getting better and better.

What do you think of Koppen's play vs. Walton? How do you think the center position will play out next year if Koppen keeps it up?
          The Magic Is Back! IN ELWAY WE TRUST!

Comment

I tell you what, If Koppen has another 1-2 years in the tank, it would give them a chance to draft a replacement IF IF IF they are not sold on Walton.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
              I don't think enough is being said about these big boys! Right now both are playing at a high level(not sure where there ranked in the league) I think it's obvious now that we made the right decision drafting Franklin to man the right side for a long time
              On PFF, it has Clady #2, Franklin #15 of all OT's in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by ethanjano View Post
                They have been playing great to put it simply. Now that we have Kuper back, our O-Line is shaping up to be really good this year.

Also, how HUGE was the pick up of Koppen?? Our offense hasn't missed a beat since he entered the lineup and that is without him knowing Manning's system well. I imagine that as he and the rest of our line continues to gel over the coming weeks, they will keep just getting better and better.

What do you think of Koppen's play vs. Walton? How do you think the center position will play out next year if Koppen keeps it up?
                Koppen is only 33 and has definitely taken our oline to the next level, he could easily play another 5 years if he continues to play this well

Comment

I love me some Orlando and Clady but I gotta say, Beadles has really made some big strides this year.

Clady is an All-Pro and Franklin has shown to be a strong, reliable RT but considering the past few years, Beadles has improved a LOT, I mean he's been one of the more consistent guards, his pulling skills are some of the best in the league and how great is it seeing a big bloke like Zane running and blocking up the field?
                  All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    On PFF, it has Clady #2, Franklin #15 of all OT's in the NFL.
                    Who is ahead of clady?

Comment

Saying that an NFL lineman, who has contact on every play, could easily play to age 38 may be a bit optimistic.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Who is ahead of clady?
                        Winston Justice
                        All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
                          Winston Justice
                          Lol that's a good one

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            Saying that an NFL lineman, who has contact on every play, could easily play to age 38 may be a bit optimistic.
                            See I am optimistic unlike a lot of people on this site I look at the broncos as a half glass full kind of guy

Comment

Lol that's a good one
                              I know right?

It is a cool name.
                              All in for Siemian!

Comment

Working...
                              X