Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    OK. I guess he was born in Jamaica.
    LOL....he definitely looks anything but Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      OK. I guess he was born in Jamaica.
      That has be great place to be born in.
      sigpic

Comment

Sometimes I think Franklin doesn't think much about what he's doing ie. getting in scrums, touching that player who jumped offsides last week but those are normally few and far between and his blocking has been great.

The Broncos and Clady better get a good long term deal done.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm, agree Clady and Franklin are playing well, and in general the pass protection has been strong, but the middle of the line is not controlling the LOS in the games we've lost + the Charger game first half. I think it's a big contributor to the falling-behind-by-20 pattern (not the only contributor - turnovers and mistakes are obviously bigger).

One of the few benefits of not having cable and watching the games afterwards on Gamerewind is knowing what happened before watching. So I could watch the SD game and really look at what went wrong in the 1st half. The ST turnovers and Decker trip and subsequent Manning/Willis miscommunication for a pick6 were the main reasons we fell behind so much. BUT, lost in that was McGahee's stats at halftime - something like 7 rushes for 5 yards. SD was constantly penetrating on the run and blowing up any outside screens or checkdowns. The offense was one-dimensional because we simply got NO push up front. Manning's a superhero no doubt, but the run game has to get better, and most of that is on the middle of the O-line. While Clady and Franklin have stepped it up this year, but I wouldn't say this is a great O-line at this point. It's been dominated for at least the first half of 4 of the 6 games this year. Hopefully it's a matter of Kuper getting healthy and gelling with Koppen and Beadles.

Comment

Working...
          X