Can We Start A Campaign For The Future......Lets Find A Top Tier MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can We Start A Campaign For The Future......Lets Find A Top Tier MLB

I've made this case over and over, and many of you seem to be in the same place. As long as Peyton and our Oline keep up what they are doing, our O is solid! And most of us feel that our D has been partially ignored when it came to signings over the last few years (or more), although there has been some motivation to make it stronger. No denying, we have some talented younger players on D, and have even secured a few decent vets along the way. BUT......it's getting to that time that we add to the Miller / Doom / Champ collection of quality players on D.

Can we get a little louder about adding a middle monster to our lineup? Sure, some of our guys are doing their best to fill the gap, but next year.....lets secure that guy, the guy that personifies our D (even though Miller, Doom and Champ have been actively going for that distinction). But can you imagine the quality of our D with a stud like Willis in the fold. Maybe Willis is too big a dream, but even a notch or two below wouldn't be a crime.

NEXT YEAR....we continue to grow.....who knows we may even do so as SB champs!!!

We need to trade whatever to make sure we get my favorite college player in the country manti teo! Dude is no joke. U wanna talk about instincts leadership and hard. Hes heathy this yr and back to his old self

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
      We need to trade whatever to make sure we get my favorite college player in the country manti teo! Dude is no joke. U wanna talk about instincts leadership and hard. Hes heathy this yr and back to his old self
      I haven't seen the eye popping instincts that people have talked about. I've read 4 recently updated scouting reports echoing the same thing. I still like Te'o but Nate Irvings instincts coming out of college blows Te'os away. I'm telling you guys, if given the chance Irving is going to be great for us.

Comment

Please watch ND today. Their eyepopping! Theres a reason hes the only defensive player on the heisman watch. Hes everywhere. Hes like polomalu playing mlb. I dont remember nate irving ever being mentioned as a top 20 pick let alone heisman candidate.

Comment

As for Irving, I was hoping we'd get a good look at him by now, given DJ has been out. I would love to see more of him and soon, knowing that DJ will return. Lets see what Nate can do!!

And as for Manti Te'o......he'll be gone fairly early, but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Matymaddog View Post
            I haven't seen the eye popping instincts that people have talked about. I've read 4 recently updated scouting reports echoing the same thing. I still like Te'o but Nate Irvings instincts coming out of college blows Te'os away. I'm telling you guys, if given the chance Irving is going to be great for us.
            Irving has played well and I think he may get a serious shot at some point at MLB either before the season ends or next year
            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

One thing John Fox is known for is his ability to produce some real Great LB's and RB's.....Just take a look back at some of LB's Carloina had and I can see the same thing happening here...John Fox finds the right LB's for us!

Comment

Please watch ND today. Their eyepopping! Theres a reason hes the only defensive player on the heisman watch. Hes everywhere. Hes like polomalu playing mlb. I dont remember nate irving ever being mentioned as a top 20 pick let alone heisman candidate.
                He's everywhere because he's typically the best athlete on the field. Being that athletic can make up for a lack of instincts. Not saying the guy is a rock, but he doesn't appear to have elite instincts as people imply around here.

Comment

I feel like because he's Samoan he's placed about 15 spots up in the draft. Also Nate Irving probably would have been a first round pick had it not been for a devastating car wreck. Even then in his senior year he had 21.5 TFL and 7 sacks, 6 pass breakups, 9 hurries, and 3 FFs to go with his 92 total tackles. This was coming off of a collapsed lung and compound fracture he suffered in the wreck.

Comment

I really think we should give Irving a chance at MLB this season.

Comment

OKay......another campaign.....

LETS START IRVING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        OKay......another campaign.....

LETS START IRVING!!!!
                        I think we should, we need to see what our inexperienced younger players can do.

Comment

How about starting a campaign to get anyone but Mike Adams playing SS? He's pissed me off more times than Mays this year. Well, maybe not that much. MLB & SS is hopefully the mindset Elway and Fox have going into April. Nothing else matters.

Comment

#1 hes hawiian, #2 thats foolish to think a race will get u drafted high....#3 theres a bunch of athletes on NDs D. He has great instincts and since he lost weight his ability to cover in the pass game is unbelievable. Hes way more than athletic. U sound like u dont watch him play...do u? Not many ppl get mentioned as legit heisman candidates on Defense and he is very much in the discussion and i assure u its not because hes "samoan"

Comment

#1 hes hawiian, #2 thats foolish to think a race will get u drafted high....#3 theres a bunch of athletes on NDs D. He has great instincts and since he lost weight his ability to cover in the pass game is unbelievable. Hes way more than athletic. U sound like u dont watch him play...do u? Not many ppl get mentioned as legit heisman candidates on Defense and he is very much in the discussion and i assure u its not because hes "samoan"
                              The guy has admitted he's only seen one game this season of Te'o.

At this point it is purely knit picking.

Comment

Working...
                              X