Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steelers Throwback Uniforms. Where are ours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers Throwback Uniforms. Where are ours?

So I am watching the Steelers and redskins game and I see that the Steelers are wearing one of their throwbacks. This got me thinking why don't we ever do this?? I know we did it for the 50th anniversary but that was just a one time. It seems like the Steelers pull out different throwbacks almost every year! Why can't we ever do this? I would love to see us pull out the old orange crush uniforms once a year! What do we have to do to get the team to do this?? Haha do we have to harass Elway on his Twitter like we did to get the change to orange full time? I just don't understand why we see teams like the steelers, Bucs, jets, eagles doing it almost every year and we never do it? Do is cost them more money?? Anyways we need to get the front office attention and let them know we want to see a throwback at least once a year! Who is with me!?

It's their 80th anniversary. Not ours.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      It's their 80th anniversary. Not ours.
      I understand. But they still pull out some sort of throwback almost every year it seems.

Comment

The throwback reminds me of McDaniels. Hopefully Elway will not allow those for a looooooong time.

Comment

Originally posted by BRADFORD'10 View Post
          I understand. But they still pull out some sort of throwback almost every year it seems.
          Eh, I'm just happy we wear orange all the time now. Don't need the throwbacks every year.
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Wow those Pitt unis are worse than our brown and yellow throwbacks. I agree bring on the orange crush at least once. Are we wearing blue tonight? I heard we are going to wear blue twice this year.

Comment

All these throwback uniforms belong in a trash can.
              sigpic

Comment

Throwback = throw up...
                Bronco fan sine '61...

Comment

Most throwbacks are gross.
                  sigpic

Comment

I gotta agree that these unis are kind ugly.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                      All these throwback uniforms belong in a trash can.
                      Straight up

What's with people's obsession of wearing outdated garbage jerseys?

They suck, leave em dead

Our orange and our blue jerseys are clean as hell...the rest suck ...wish we'd rock the blues again soon

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                        Straight up

They suck, leave em dead

Our orange and our blue jerseys are clean as hell...the rest suck ...wish we'd rock the blues again soon
                        qft

for every thrown back I have seen and liked there are 10 that I wish I could purge the memory of seeing them on HD in my house
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Bears throwbacks are slick
                          sigpic

Comment

I like the Jets Titan uni's, those are nice. And the Bears are pretty cool as well. But those Pitt uni's the wore today are possibly the worst by far of any team. They looked like throwback convict uniforms! But I guess that's fitting of the Steelers as they're a team full of cheap shot cons.
                            #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                              Straight up

They suck, leave em dead

Depends on the era of the throwback. I think uniforms from the 80s and 90s look very nice and clean. They dont have too much extra crap like the ugly collar on the new Nike jerseys. I actually liked last years orange jerseys much better that we wore. I do agree though that the really old unis like our brown and yellow and the ones the Steelers wore today should be retired forever. Oh and those blue and yellow ones the Eagles wore jeez those are awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X