Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steelers Throwback Uniforms. Where are ours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the mustard jersey (CHAMP) and both sets of socks. I liked em. It's history and nostalgia.

My favorite jersey of all time is the 80's Orange with the Blue helmet.

I was jealous that the Patriots had their throwbacks on last week. I'd love a throwback game once a year.
    sigpic
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
      I have the mustard jersey (CHAMP) and both sets of socks. I liked em. It's history and nostalgia.

My favorite jersey of all time is the 80's Orange with the Blue helmet.

I was jealous that the Patriots had their throwbacks on last week. I'd love a throwback game once a year.
      I too have a mustard jersey, however it is Moreno...

Comment

Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
        I have a number 6 blue that I want to get turned into a Brister jersey. Just need the B R I S...
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
          have the name plate switched to either Atwater or D-Will.
          #swapping

Comment

I have my throwback Briscoe and Atwater Jerseys armed and ready for every game:thumb:

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              have the name plate switched to either Atwater or D-Will.
              Hopefully he didn't take your advise

Comment

Originally posted by duanev View Post
                I have my throwback Briscoe and Atwater Jerseys armed and ready for every game:thumb:

[IMG][/IMG]
                Don't lie that's a Tebow jersey

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                  It's their 80th anniversary. Not ours.
                  So what, lots of teams wear their throwbacks for no reason (Pats last week and the Steelers in general).

Originally posted by BRADFORD'10 View Post
                  I understand. But they still pull out some sort of throwback almost every year it seems.
                  They do... or at least every other year.

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                  I thought the Bears' looked pretty bad with the orange numbers and names.

We need to wear these more often:

Yes! We do!. I would love to see the all orange helmet and uniforms. I love the drunk horse!

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                  I love throwbacks... the only one that I wish would be left in the trash can is our blue's that we just switched from... I hate that we're wearing those twice this year.
                  Me too. Maybe not throw them away but I was never really fond of them. I liked the meaner looking Bronco on the helmets... but we are ORANGE and blue... not the other way around.

I wouldn't even mind if we kept our current uniform style, but went back to the 80's shade of blue we used.... the dark orange jerseys we have now are awesome...although i guess the navy blue goes better but the Bears are navy blue.

Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
                  I'm not getting the throwback hate (unless its for those steelers uni's cuz they were awful).

Personally, I like some of the throwbacks better than the current teams jersey's and wish they switched back...

Bills AFL Jerseys, the Bucs creamsicles, the Falcons red helmets and even Pat the patriot to name a few...
                  I like the throwback idea once in a while... especially around the holidays or Thanksgiving in general. No reason just the teams that play on Thanksgiving Day should get to do it. Everyone should.

How about the Dallas Texans? i guess they basically look the same now, they just change the logo.

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                  We gotta get Peyton in one of those 80's/early 90's Orange throwbacks before he retires.

In fact, we better. That should uni should be our all-time alternate (not all blues...).
                  I really hope Elway does this... Also that would be a much better alternate than the ones we just switched from.
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Most of throwback jerseys are really cool, even the steelers one! I would love to see the Broncos play in throwback jersey once a year

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
                      Don't lie that's a Tebow jersey
                      LOL!!!!

Though I did like Teebow, the jersey came with no name-plate on the back so I had one made with M. BRISCOE by PROPATCHES USA

Comment

Working...
                      X