Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post game rants --- Saints

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Saintsfan1017 View Post
    You guys are classy and low key people. The stadium was awesome. The alcohol was so cheap compared to the superdome. I loved coming to the city and it so clean compared to the dump that is New Orleans but then again any city is clean compared to New Orleans. You guys are high class people and I adore your downtown. Even though I hate Peyton Manning because he is just about every commerical now and cant stay out of the limelight I hope you guys get to the AFC Championship and get beat by Houston.
    Glad you enjoyed our city and our stadium. I had a couple of saints fans in my section that were very classy as well. Also got to meet quite a few while we tailgated and while they weren't very good at beer pong they were a lot of fun to hang out with.

    P.S. We will not be losing to Houston!!!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
      Here are mine. Sorry for the poor quality they were taken with a buddies cell phone.





      Good seats!!! And for that I hate you!
      Unless of course youre taking me with you next time
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        Good seats!!! And for that I hate you!
        Unless of course youre taking me with you next time
        Haha well I think I have all my seats accounted for this year...but I may do a ticket give away next year...not going to promise anything yet but we shall see!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Saintsfan1017 View Post
          You guys are classy and low key people. The stadium was awesome. The alcohol was so cheap compared to the superdome. I loved coming to the city and it so clean compared to the dump that is New Orleans but then again any city is clean compared to New Orleans. You guys are high class people and I adore your downtown. Even though I hate Peyton Manning because he is just about every commerical now and cant stay out of the limelight I hope you guys get to the AFC Championship and get beat by Houston.
          Glad to know you had a good time despite your loss.

          Denver is a great city. I can say that without being a homer, because I don't even live in CO. But I travel there a couple times a year to go to Bronco games, and never fail to have a good time in a great city.

          Good luck to your saints the rest of the year! (unless we meet in the SB that is)
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
            Here are mine. Sorry for the poor quality they were taken with a buddies cell phone.





            Holy Cow, you've got some awesome seats. Thanks for the pics

            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            X