Hillman = Spiller without experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dishwater View Post
    he's everything we wanted knowshon to be...
    qft...............
    #swapping

Comment

I was hoping he would turn into Sproles but can't complain if he's a spiller
      sigpic
      Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post

He's everything we wanted Knowshon to be...
        Is he? Hillman had a good game, but Moreno has had several better. Don't go overboard with hyperbole just because you're inexplicably biased against him.

Comment

I dunno, I'm not sure if Hillman is quite the athlete as Spiller. He's also not quite as big. He definitely has a similar skillset though, and I'm excited going forward after seeing what he did tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
            Is he? Hillman had a good game, but Moreno has had several better. Don't go overboard with hyperbole just because you're inexplicably biased against him.
            Knowshon=inactive. Hillman=2nd string and 3rd down back.

The coaching staff disagrees with you.

Comment

Hillman: a good third round pick. :thumb:
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by IBeWriteGood View Post
                I can see it, although I think Spiller is far more fluid and naturally shifty and can maintain his speed when he's juking. Spiller is also built a little better and has much better top end speed.

Hillman does what looks to be a hop step when he cuts, which forces him to start from 0 and get to 60 fast...something that sometimes gives defenders time to grab him before he can get upfield.

That said, I think they can have similar roles.
                LT made the jump cut famous, not surprised to see Hillman emulating him at all. Also Willis McGahee does it all the time

Comment

He is going to grow in this offense and eventually figure it out to become a solid RB for us. I love the potential he brings as our #2.
                  sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by gaberox View Post
                    I hate to say it but Hillman reminds me of a smaller more unsure Tatum Bell so far.
                    You're insane.

Comment

He played great tonight. He's rookie still he will grow and improve with time. Hillman needs make one cut, and go instead of bouncing outside.
                      sigpic

Comment

I mean it was the SAINTSSSSS defense....but like I said I was thoroughly impressed.

Comment

Sure, it was the Broncos' O against the Saints' D, but it was also the Broncos' D against the Saints' O. Tonight was a dominant team effort, ST included.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Spiller could be the best all around back in the NFL if he didn't have to split carries with fred jackson

Comment

Ronnie had a heck of a game. I don't think that he is there yet regarding Spillers explosive speed, but he defintely has the potential. He needs to hit it up north, and just get those yards. But, he is a rookie and it will come to him.
                              HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                                He's gotta work on ball handling, but he's just so much more North-South than Moreno, and has faster straightline speed.
                                He's everything we wanted Knowshon to be...
                                If you would have watched Knowshon & CJ/Ronnie in college, you would defintely know that Knowshon never had the speed that CJ/Ronnie has.
                                HE>i

Comment

Working...
                                X