Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"It will be hard for Denver to go 2-0 in the next 2 games" mike klis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "It will be hard for Denver to go 2-0 in the next 2 games" mike klis

    Is he blind? Carolina is possibly the worst team in the league and we beat a much better bengals team last year with orton, sometimes I don't understand these sports writers
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

  • #2
    He is probably going off of the team's propencity to play down to their competition at times. It could still be a character trait of this team. Hopefully with Manning's leadership that will no longer be true.

    Comment


    • #3
      Believe it or not, it will be easier to beat the Bengals than the Panthers.

      The Panthers have a horrid record, but they have been in every game...aside from the NY game. They was seconds away or a missed field goal away from beating the Bears, they almost beat the unbeaten Falcons. The Panthers aren't an overly terrible team.

      Not saying Mike is right and the next 2 games will be oh so hard...just saying Panthers shouldn't be overlooked because of their record.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

      Comment


      • #4
        Panthers have been terrible at times but have had some bad luck, I fancy us over Cincy more than I do Carolina, but both are games we can/should win.
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not even going to react to anything of that sort anymore. I'm just going to sit back and watch The Sheriff do his thing for the next 9 weeks.

          Overreaction Monday!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Of course we will beat Cincy, we have Stokely...

            Carolina... Oh don't remind me when I was there and Jay just had to complete a few passes to win the West.
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.


            Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Preetv View Post
              I'm not even going to react to anything of that sort anymore. I'm just going to sit back and watch The Sheriff do his thing for the next 9 weeks.

              Overreaction Monday!!!!
              Please don't call him the sheriff, that's such a stupid nickname given to him by the new John madden, Jon gruden. If you listen to him talk he says nothing that makes any sense
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

              Comment


              • #8
                Lol no we will probably blow out every team on our schedule.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  Please don't call him the sheriff, that's such a stupid nickname given to him by the new John madden, Jon gruden. If you listen to him talk he says nothing that makes any sense
                  We have always called him The Sheriff...we as in my friends and I. I always thought it was something that just we did, but then the whole world was on it UGH.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I wouldn't laugh at this statement.

                    The Bengals have shown to have quite a good defense and Hall is back for them after having been out a while. In addition, the Panthers have played rather well against some very good teams (almost beat the Falcons, Seahawks, and Bears). Also, Denver has proven to have trouble with mobile QBs (Big Ben, Vick when we played the Eagles way back when).

                    I think we still win both, but a loss in either isn't as unlikely as some might believe.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Preetv View Post
                      We have always called him The Sheriff...we as in my friends and I. I always thought it was something that just we did, but then the whole world was on it UGH.
                      So Jon gruden got it from you not the other way around???? Lol
                      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                        So Jon gruden got it from you not the other way around???? Lol
                        Or one of my friends did and maybe I just picked that from him...so technically I did get it from gruden. Damnit >.<

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          Believe it or not, it will be easier to beat the Bengals than the Panthers.

                          The Panthers have a horrid record, but they have been in every game...aside from the NY game. They was seconds away or a missed field goal away from beating the Bears, they almost beat the unbeaten Falcons. The Panthers aren't an overly terrible team.

                          Not saying Mike is right and the next 2 games will be oh so hard...just saying Panthers shouldn't be overlooked because of their record.
                          Carolina won't be a cupcake but I have a feeling that Cam is more likely to give the game away than PFM. The Broncos can beat both teams if they handle their business.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Preetv View Post
                            Or one of my friends did and maybe I just picked that from him...so technically I did get it from gruden. Damnit >.<
                            Speaking of gruden check this out, pretty funny http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EoWoRe9EqW8
                            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SinePari View Post
                              I wouldn't laugh at this statement.

                              The Bengals have shown to have quite a good defense and Hall is back for them after having been out a while. In addition, the Panthers have played rather well against some very good teams (almost beat the Falcons, Seahawks, and Bears). Also, Denver has proven to have trouble with mobile QBs (Big Ben, Vick when we played the Eagles way back when).

                              I think we still win both, but a loss in either isn't as unlikely as some might believe.
                              That's funny. The Broncos have beaten Big Ben twice in two tries under Fox and there is only one starter left on this team from when it was Vick-timized by Atlanta.

                              I'm not seeing the trend.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X