"It will be hard for Denver to go 2-0 in the next 2 games" mike klis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't see what's stupid about that.

Cincy has a good Front 7, and some playmakers on O.

As Blaze said, aside from the game vs NYG, they've had a chance in every single game.

Both of these games will be tough to win.

Not to mention the West Coast traveling East.
    Last edited by ERoyal248; 10-29-2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
      Speaking of gruden check this out, pretty funny http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EoWoRe9EqW8
      Baaahahahaha that's dead on.

Comment

If you feel like Manning is perfectly capable of putting up 40 points in each game we shouldn't worry.
        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          Don't see what's stupid about that.

Cincy has a good Front 7, and some playmakers on O.

As Blaze said, aside from the game vs NYG, they've had a chance in every single game.

Both of these games will be tough to win.

Not to mention the West Coast traveling East.
          Manning will take care of both cincys and Carolina's defenses no worries, I'm more confident in if we can hold the number 1 passing attack to 200 yards I'm pretty sure we can take care of the red rifle and cam "vy" newton
          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I know that New Orleans has a questionable defense, and is totally disorganized by the suspensions. Yet the are a NFL team. The chances that a NFL team can go 80 yards and score a touchdown are less than 25%, so how good is a team that can go 90 yards for a touchdown twice in one game?
            Look at the teams that have beaten the Broncos: Atlanta undefeated, Houston one loss, New England, three losses. While the Patriots have three losses, the Broncos could have beaten them had we played later in the schedule. So what about Cincinnati and Carolina. Both are good teams but are having problems, they should never be taken lightly and the best way to win is keep the ball out of the hands of either quarterback. Run Denver, Run!
            Extinct and Loving It.

Comment

Originally posted by SinePari View Post
              I wouldn't laugh at this statement.

The Bengals have shown to have quite a good defense and Hall is back for them after having been out a while. In addition, the Panthers have played rather well against some very good teams (almost beat the Falcons, Seahawks, and Bears). Also, Denver has proven to have trouble with mobile QBs (Big Ben, Vick when we played the Eagles way back when).

I think we still win both, but a loss in either isn't as unlikely as some might believe.
              Lol, what? We've never played Vick while he's been with the Eagles. The last time we played the Eagles was '09 and McNabb was their QB.

Comment

A lot of people were worrisome of the saints game. Right now i feel that we can play againts the best, just as long as we don't get ahead of ourselves and just take it game by game. Keep the morale and hard work up, and we'll be just fine.

GO BRONCOS
                HE>i

Comment

I'm going to the Cincy game !
                  Follow me on Twitter
                  @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

i agree both games will be tough cincy has a good D n pass rush...AJ Green is really good champ will have his hands full...5 of carolinas losses are only by 12 points there not as bad has record says...n on any given sunday anybody can lose...

Comment

Yup.

They aren't a for sure win. We should win them though. I do believe we are quite a bit better than both teams. But road games are always tough. Cincy is coming off a bye. Any given Sunday.

As long as they prepare hard, don't listen to all the hype and have a solid week of practice...we should win them.
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I am pretty confident against the Bengals...

The bengals have been pedestrian in defense in every way. middle of the pack in pass defence.. and bottom third of the league in run defense.

They are coming off a bye week so they could keep it closer then some people think. But that being said this game I am pretty confident about.

And after watching what our defense did to the vaunted saints offense... I don't know... The red rocket, the law firm and AJ green.. just don't scare me.

Comment

This schedule just doesn't let up totally does it? I think we've got a good chance if we keep this good momentum rolling. I like us against any team at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                            This schedule just doesn't let up totally does it? I think we've got a good chance if we keep this good momentum rolling. I like us against any team at home.
                            We have the easiest remaining schedule in the NFL.

Comment

Mike Kliss = the oatmeal raisin cookie of sports writers
                              Denver Broncos GM
                              Originally posted by Mosk
                              Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                                Mike Kliss = the oatmeal raisin cookie of sports writers
                                so he's delicious and nutritious?

Comment

Working...
                                X