No announcement yet.

"It will be hard for Denver to go 2-0 in the next 2 games" mike klis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carolina Will beat the Broncos I already told you guys that. This is gonna be a pass of the Torch Game as Peyton passes the torch to Cam as the Future of the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty89 View Post
      Carolina Will beat the Broncos I already told you guys that. This is gonna be a pass of the Torch Game as Peyton passes the torch to Cam as the Future of the NFL
      lol.... how about you guys worry about winning a few games.. and maybe your division before you start talking about 'passing torches'

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
        Lol, what? We've never played Vick while he's been with the Eagles. The last time we played the Eagles was '09 and McNabb was their QB.
        You're right. I meant McNabb. Still a mobile QB, still had trouble. I think we lost that game and if I remember correctly McNabb had a huge game, including a long run after being pinned deep on a 3rd and long.

Either way, the point still carries.
        Last edited by SinePari; 10-29-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Well, both games are on the road. Additionally, the Bengals are a fairly decent team. They're definitely not gimmes, at least not the Bengals game.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty89 View Post
            LOL, you guys are gonna have to score more than 7 points to beat the Broncos.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by SinePari View Post
              You're right. I meant McNabb. Still a mobile QB, still had trouble. I think we lost that game and if I remember correctly McNabb had a huge game, including a long run after being pinned deep on a 3rd and long.

Youre right. We did lose, it was December 27, 2009. Final was 30-27. McNabb had 322 yards, 3 tds, and 1 int.
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                LOL, you guys are gonna have to score more than 7 points to beat the Broncos.
                No kidding.. lol

Comment

And this has WHAT exactly to do with our team? That was a different D, different coordinator, different players...The only thing we have in common is the uniforms and those are orange now instead of blue.....I fail to see what McNabb did to us years ago has to do with the price of rice in China or how it effects what our current defense can or can not do.

The point doesn't carry because your assuming that our team is even remotely the same team as it was in 2009 the only 4 defensive players remaining from that squad are WW, DJ, Champ and Doom....We run an entirely different system (4-3 not 3-4) the entire coaching staff is pretty much different...You can't just say "but we did this years ago so it has to apply today" It doesn't.
                  Last edited by Freyaka; 10-29-2012, 04:36 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

That game was in the middle of the year and half McDaniels mess, where we lost 17 of 22 games, EVERYBODY beat us during that stretch. We were the worst team in the NFL over those 22 games.

This team is vastly different from that Orton/McDaniels masterpiece.

Comment

Klis has said this for 2 weeks that it will be hard going 3-0 against NO, Cin and Car.

The next 2 are on the road and no road games are easy.

Cincy are a solid team with a solid D, although the O is not great if you contain AJ Green.

The Panthers are not great, but who knows

Comment

If I remember correctly, Klis is the one that was bashing the signing of Manning wasn't he and said Manning wasn't going to be the same and we should have kept Tebow? I think he is just trying to salvage his credibility by making random predictions and hope they come true.

Comment

No lol. The "point" does not carry. There was no point to begin with, anyway.

Comment

We are going to beat the piss outta both of those teams.

September 19th of 2010, the last time the Bengals beat a team that finished the season in the playoffs. Champ will shut down AJ Green leaving them helpless.

Carolina has also only beat one team that finished in the playoffs since 2010. Cam Newton is 7-16 as a career starter, JaMarcuss Russell was 7-18. Cam hasn't proven he can win close games, and their offense will be a lot easier to contain than NOs. If this game happens to be close, I'd be willing to bet PM will win it over Cam every time.

Comment

Not to mention between the 2 teams. Carolina has a guy that has a lot of experience with the Denver Broncos, and planning against our offense....Ron Rivera.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                                Not to mention between the 2 teams. Carolina has a guy that has a lot of experience with the Denver Broncos, and planning against our offense....Ron Rivera.
                                He's familiar with the colors, maybe. Very different team since Rivera was with the Chargers. He matters not.

Comment

Working...
                                X