"It will be hard for Denver to go 2-0 in the next 2 games" mike klis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
    We have always called him The Sheriff...we as in my friends and I. I always thought it was something that just we did, but then the whole world was on it UGH.
    Um.... The Sheriff?

Seriously? This thread is the first time I've heard anyone call him that and I think it's rather lame. And if Gruden called him that, I missed it.

*shrugs shoulders*
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty89 View Post
      Carolina Will beat the Broncos I already told you guys that. This is gonna be a pass of the Torch Game as Peyton passes the torch to Cam as the Future of the NFL
      RG3, Luck are more the future of the NFL over Cam.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        Um.... The Sheriff?

Seriously? This thread is the first time I've heard anyone call him that and I think it's rather lame. And if Gruden called him that, I missed it.

*shrugs shoulders*
        Gruden has always called him that since he was fired, I personally love the nickname, very fitting.
        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          Um.... The Sheriff?

*shrugs shoulders*
          My user name would politely like to disagree with you.
          Anyway, we're going to run the table now, so CAR and CIN wont beat us. Garbage teams are garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
            He's familiar with the colors, maybe. Very different team since Rivera was with the Chargers. He matters not.
            He matters more than you think.

It's not just about the change in offense or change in a few players. It's about the rivalry, what he learned, what he saw.

He will be the key factor of getting his players into the right mindset in playing very the Broncos. He will pump up his players. He's newly a Panther, but he was a charger for a minute.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
              Gruden has always called him that since he was fired, I personally love the nickname, very fitting.
              Agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty89 View Post
                Carolina Will beat the Broncos I already told you guys that. This is gonna be a pass of the Torch Game as Peyton passes the torch to Cam as the Future of the NFL
                Cam is more like VY, RGIII is the future of the NFL
                A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  Cam is more like VY, RGIII is the future of the NFL

I agree that Cam isn't the future and that RGIII and Luck are. I only disagree with the Vince Young piece.

Cam is way better than Young, they only share few thing...How they react to losing, fans, and the media. In they both are terrible leaders.

RGIII is on another planet. This guy has a good head on his shoulders, is a good leader already, is a pocket QB whom just happens to know how to run, and knows what to say in every situation to the media. Which falls down to leadership.

Your teammates see those presser. You think the Carolina players respect Cam? He takes zero blame and throws it on them and the coaches.

Seeing people defend him is laughable. I know Panther fans that would like another shot at getting a new QB. Cam can run, Cam can throw. But that don't mean a thing if you can't lead the team, if your team has no faith in you, and if your ego is bigger than your abilities.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

These will be two easy wins for the broncos. However week 13 against Tampa Bay could prove tough. As well as week 15 against the Ravens. I'm going out on a limb here but if they win those two games they will run the table and not lose another game all season. I've seen Peyton go on 7-8 winning streaks for years in Indy. The team is only getting better and the D stepped up against the Saints. Peyton is sharper every week adn if the thumb heals nicely, which it will we have a nice potential run ahead of us.

Comment

Eh, the Ravens aren't so scary any more. Limit Ray Rice and don't let Ed Reed touch the ball, then you can beat them. With their best corner gone and Ray Lewis the defense is weak, plus Suggs and Ngata being banged up. Joe Flacco has shown again he isn't a big deal.

I also don't think the Bucs will be as big of a problem as you let on.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                        Is he blind? Carolina is possibly the worst team in the league and we beat a much better bengals team last year with orton, sometimes I don't understand these sports writers
                        They are road games.

I dont care who the opponent is, if we play poor, we will lose.

I don't expect that to happen, but it IS a real possibility.
                        sigpic

Comment

Any given sunday is a fact. I don't take "any" team lightly when we play them. Cinci has a slightly better than avg QB, a STUD wr (my biggest points wr in FF), an older but experienced rb, and a pretty decent defense. Their front seven especially isn't bad. They have the tools to win if they play at the pinnacle of their abilities and we come in flat not scoring many points in the first half.

Should we win, looking at it on paper? Of course. Is it possible we lose? most definitely. you can't overlook a single team in this league, if you do? That's when you set yourself up for an upset game. Emotions are high, not just with the fans, but also with the players after the last couple of weeks with dominant performances. Hopefully they don't get complacent.

Carolina actually scares me a little more than Cinic, simply because of the combination of a mobile Qb and Steve Smith. "IF" we beat Cinci, then carolina could be that dreaded "trap" game. How many times have we ALL seen the worst team in the league in any given year beat the best team? It DOES happen and I'm not so sure we are the "best" team in the league at this point in the season. We are definitely top 5 I believe and we have a legitimate shot at being the best, but I think more time is needed before we get there (which is perfect if you think about it, going on a run at the end and playing our best ball late in the season and into the playoffs).

No, I'm not terrified of anyone left on our schedule. I think we can and should win every single game. What worries me more than anything is the mindset and attitude of our team in these games. It's hard to maintain that level of intensity over an extended period of time. I'd rather lose a few in the middle of the season and see us go on a run headed into the playoffs. Losses have a way of waking people up and making them refocus on their goals individually and as a team.

Having said all this? I "want" us to run the table. I "want" our team to hoist the Lombardi trophy at the end of this season. I won't freak out over a loss to a cinci or panthers team though, they may provide the extra motivation this team needs for the long haul! Go Broncos!!!

Comment

Carolina is not a garbage team, but Cam is highly over rated and tends to throw ints when they need a winning drive. So long as we can score and keep them trying to play catch up our defense should have a good day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
                              Carolina is not a garbage team, but Cam is highly over rated and tends to throw ints when they need a winning drive. So long as we can score and keep them trying to play catch up our defense should have a good day.
                              Cam is just getting demoralized with these losses. He never lost games before the NFL. If he falls to RGS ( which i would love to see ) that would put him at 1-7... That could be a good or bad thing when facing the Broncos. But I don't see it posing us a challenge. This team is going to click more and more each week, and hopefully our Defense stays stout.

Comment

It might be hard... but 2-0 should be expected.

Just because the Broncos are playing well doesn't mean the other teams will fold. It's expected each game should be tough and hard fought. That said, the Broncos should win both games if they play to their potential.

As Champ says every week... they will take each game 1 week at a time. The second they lose focus and look ahead, that's when bad things can happen easily.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X