Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfredom1
    replied
    Defense and special teams led to these two wins. Need offense to step up and get it done against San Diego. Should be a 7-3 record for Thanksgiving.

Leave a comment:

• RazR
    replied
    Broncos went 2-0.

Boo-to-the-yaa.

Leave a comment:

• Preetv
    replied
    Well well well...

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSynapses
    replied
    Broncos sure didn't make it look too hard to go 2-0 vs Bengals and Panthers...fairly decisive wins in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Well done Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    The last three games show me a team that has bought in to what the coaches are teaching, and which doesn't freak out and lose composure when they experience adversity. The Broncos are playing well right now in all three phases of the game. We'll see what they think of their Head Coach on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrunk
    replied
    Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
    no im not saying we need more than 30+ but w/ a running game n no turnovers w should put up 30+...heck last week put up 31 yes 1 was KO return but had 2 ints...w/ all these turnovers this year were still avg. 29
    Oh, should put up 30. Not need to put up 30.

I agree, they will probably put up more than 30 points.

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Doughboy88 View Post
    That will be a good matchup. Who is your other starting tackle- Zane Beadles I think? or he may be your guard.. anyway whoever it is will have their hands tied with Greg Hardy- who also has 8 sacks in just 7 games. Dude is a beast. We are holding RB's under 100 yards for the most part I believe. We may not have the best 2-3 wide receivers but our backfield, TE, and the option boast our offense tremendously. Really looking forward to this game.
    You shouldn't be. The Broncos are going to roll the Panthers.

Panthers have young talent but they won't be able to the ALL the things necessary to beat a Peyton Manning quarterbacked team. Cam will make an error or two. Peyton will make them pay.

That's how this game will unfold.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    Lulz. This team only put up 21 points against the Redskins and you think that the Broncos "must score more than 30?"

They have two running backs (who they never use), an error prone QB, an all-star receiver (who is prone to giving back 15 yards every once and a while) and a terrible defense.

The Panthers are the type of team that will give you every opportunity to win. Broncos will take advantage of them and win while holding the Panthers under 20 points.
    no im not saying we need more than 30+ but w/ a running game n no turnovers w should put up 30+...heck last week put up 31 yes 1 was KO return but had 2 ints...w/ all these turnovers this year were still avg. 29

Leave a comment:

• TH3JUICEMAN
    replied
    We'll hang 40+ on them sissy cats. Cam's good for a good 2 int's too.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Doughboy88 View Post
    That will be a good matchup. Who is your other starting tackle- Zane Beadles I think? or he may be your guard.. anyway whoever it is will have their hands tied with Greg Hardy- who also has 8 sacks in just 7 games. Dude is a beast. We are holding RB's under 100 yards for the most part I believe. We may not have the best 2-3 wide receivers but our backfield, TE, and the option boast our offense tremendously. Really looking forward to this game.
    Clady and Franklin are our two OT's, they've been phenominal, helps PM has a quick release.

And is the smartest QB to ever play the game.

Gonna be a good one.

Leave a comment:

• Doughboy88
    replied
    this will be a tough game 2 good rb's n very good wr n olsen is a good te to...we need stop the run n make cam beat us throwing it n hopefully keep him from running it effectively to...

the O neeeds to start fast, be able to run for 100yds+ n have no turnovers i believe will put up 30+ if that happens...johnson vs clady will be good match up to see...

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrunk
    replied
    this will be a tough game 2 good rb's n very good wr n olsen is a good te to...we need stop the run n make cam beat us throwing it n hopefully keep him from running it effectively to...

the O neeeds to start fast, be able to run for 100yds+ n have no turnovers i believe will put up 30+ if that happens...johnson vs clady will be good match up to see...
    Lulz. This team only put up 21 points against the Redskins and you think that the Broncos "must score more than 30?"

They have two running backs (who they never use), an error prone QB, an all-star receiver (who is prone to giving back 15 yards every once and a while) and a terrible defense.

The Panthers are the type of team that will give you every opportunity to win. Broncos will take advantage of them and win while holding the Panthers under 20 points.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    It's probable, I believe we go 2-0 in next 2 games.
    lol, this was for at Cin and at Car...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X