McGahee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGahee

at this point in the season (nearly half way through) Willis is 8th in the NFL in yards from scrimmage, 5th in the AFC, averaging 102.9 yards per game. THATA BOY!!

Yardage wise, he's looking great. He has fumbled in some key situations though including the NE game when we had a legitimate shot at making a comeback.
    :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by lbargers View Post
      Yardage wise, he's looking great. He has fumbled in some key situations though including the NE game when we had a legitimate shot at making a comeback.

agree, in the last game against NO, the players were tyring to strip the ball with extra intent

Comment

He's also ranked 1st for fumbles among RBs.

Comment

hes doing a very good job running n catching he just needs to stop fumbling...

Comment

Willis has looked excellent running the ball.

His patience and ability to find the hole in the defense is a thing of beauty. He's an excellent running running back; unlike Knowshon Moreno.

Comment

Originally posted by azos1 View Post
              at this point in the season (nearly half way through) Willis is 8th in the NFL in yards from scrimmage, 5th in the AFC, averaging 102.9 yards per game. THATA BOY!!
              I just hope we dont wear him down before the playoffs.

Let the other guys carry the ball more, especially if we are ahead. Even give Moreno some carries.

We will want McGahee as ding free in january as he can be.
              sigpic

Comment

I love McGahee.

At least they can't accuse him of using Stickum.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  I love McGahee.

At least they can't accuse him of using Stickum.
                  Nice one!!

Comment

I loves me some McGahee, but those fumbles bug me to no end. Keeps him from being a top tier RB.

Comment

He looks like he is playing a bit nicked. maybe sore ribs?

Tuff Obre' nevertheless

Comment

He is a beast running that little cutback to the left side... but I have to agree that the fumbles need to stop. They are at costly times of the game.

Comment

Fumbles have always been an issue, and that drop on 4th & 1 was very hard to swallow, but I still absolutely love Willis, one of the key reasons we got as far as we did last season
                          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

He has a bad habit of not putting both hands on the ball while he's in traffic.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I love me some McGahee as well. Like others have said, he does have some butter finger issues at times. I think he leads the league in fumbles for RBs.

Does Hillman look like he is in for more carries and/or playing time?
                              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Working...
                              X