McGahee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I love me some McGahee as well. Like others have said, he does have some butter finger issues at times. I think he leads the league in fumbles for RBs.

Does Hillman look like he is in for more carries and/or playing time?
    His role is being increased that's for sure, he'll be groomed as our starter, just probably not yet
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
      His role is being increased that's for sure, he'll be groomed as our starter, just probably not yet
      I'm not sure he should be our starter, he's too small imo to be getting the ball on first and second downs.

I would love him as our full time 2nd stringer/change of pace back though.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

McGahee is a problem

First I would love to say great win and great great performance by the defense and special teams. Offense didn't look great, but we did move down the field a couple times, but a missed FG and fumble stalled some of them. With that said McGahee is a huge problem and something needs to be done to correct this. This cat can easily lose us a game. Heck, with 5 minutes the Panthers had a bit of a pulse after he fumbled for the second time, thankfully we recovered it. Whats worse is he could cost us a playoff game with his problems if we do make it. This guy is legit scaring me perhaps we should lighten his load and bring Knowshon back? I don't know how to solve it, but this will be a huge issue for us.

Comment

It's really a sad situation because he would be a very good running back if his hands were reliable. Can't trust his catching either.

Comment

We probably wanna look at a RB in the draft as the other needs seem to be fewer. But McGahee is still by far the best back on the roster.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
              We probably wanna look at a RB in the draft as the other needs seem to be fewer. But McGahee is still by far the best back on the roster.
              He's a good back, gets good, tough yardage, but his fumbling issue will hurt us. Plus as Brohemoth said, his catching can be suspect. I like McGahee, but today really showed me he can hurt us big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                First I would love to say great win and great great performance by the defense and special teams. Offense didn't look great, but we did move down the field a couple times, but a missed FG and fumble stalled some of them. With that said McGahee is a huge problem and something needs to be done to correct this. This cat can easily lose us a game. Heck, with 5 minutes the Panthers had a bit of a pulse after he fumbled for the second time, thankfully we recovered it. Whats worse is he could cost us a playoff game with his problems if we do make it. This guy is legit scaring me perhaps we should lighten his load and bring Knowshon back? I don't know how to solve it, but this will be a huge issue for us.
                No doubt he almost lost us the Steelers game last year. I guess no one has told #23 that he doesnt out run all the defenders any more. Add to that the staff hates Moreno and Hillman is nothing more than a speed back on 3rd down and we have trouble in paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                  McGahee is still by far the best back on the roster.
                  When he holds onto the ball. Unfortunately, he is best in the league at NOT doing so.

Comment

He's fumbled 5 times this year. We were lucky to get the second one back. He's shown consistently to not be able to catch in the clutch. Moreno needs to be in there.

Comment

I'm about ready to want him benched. He fumbles too much, even if we recover some.
                      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Its pretty insane how this is not getting fixed . C'mon Willis.
                        HE>i

Comment

I forgot to even mention the Patriots game where he missed that 4th down catch and fumbled in the red zone when we were still very much alive. It is so sad a vet like him cannot be trusted when it comes to fumbling especially in the clutch.. :/

Comment

Im done being a WM supporter. Bring knowshon out of mothballs and see if he has any fire in his belly.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              He's fumbled 5 times this year. We were lucky to get the second one back. He's shown consistently to not be able to catch in the clutch. Moreno needs to be in there.
                              You sure about Moreno? He had his own fumblitis until he started to bear-bug the ball every time he runs... which takes away from his effectiveness. Then he started to one-hand it again this season and he fumbled, putting him in the doghouse.

Comment

McGahee is a solid performer, but he needs to be trustworthy when the game is on the line.

Hillman did score today, but he was really ordinary prior to, and showed little in terms of the advertised quickness or whatever it is he has.

I think we should throw Moreno in for one more game, because if nothing else, I like him on 3rd downs.

Regardless, we should be looking for another back in the offseason.

Comment

Working...
                                X