Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orangeisback
    replied
    If this team isnt going to use Moreno ever again and keep him in the dog house for the DUI, and fumble, then just cut him.

Trade deadline is gone.

What are they doing with him is what I want to know.

Not to get into this whole thing about his effectiveness, but he has shown an ability to make plays.

Leave a comment:

• ciege
    replied
    Does anyone remember with Brandon Marshall had that fumbling problem with us? He carried that ball to interviews, meetings, practice, and everyone was trying to swat that ball away. I am sure this issue will be fixed. Besides going forward and not lateral (1st Quarter, Willis got chewed out for it) and McGahee's career high 5 fumbles in a season, we don't have many issues to worry about besides maintaining great defense and great play by the WHOLE roster.

Leave a comment:

• Captain_23
    replied
    Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
    Mcgahee is not that much talented then Hillman....please.....
    Lol seriously you need to just stop it. Hillman has been garbage thus far. I dont even think he is the second best back on this roster and the only reason he is on the actove roster is because he is an investment of the new regime. He has been very unimpressive. Dont see how you can make this comment and actually believe the crap you just said.

Leave a comment:

• GIVEME6
    replied
    I've been pretty disappointed with our running game this year. McGahee fumbles, and Hillman has yet to make me forget we could've had David Martin. I really wish we had ground and pound to go with Peyton's awesome passing performances. John Elway knows how important that is.

Leave a comment:

• Orange Pants
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    McGahee's teammates have his back, just like they had leyton's after he fumbeld on Sunday at Carolina. It's nice to have teammates who believe in you and help you.

Ball security is fixable.
    This. I remember Fox saying you get what you work on in practice. They'll work on ball security and we should be fine going forward. It's been working for Thomas so far.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Hasn't he been at practice? Don't they do conditioning? Four games seems like a lot. Being inactive doesn't mean you're gone or don't participate.
    I don't know what he's been doing at practice, but yeah 4 games seems like a lot. I'm saying that only because he'll only get, what 5-8 touches a game if they start using him.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Knowshon has been inactive so long it'd take him a MINIMUM of 4 games to get back to game speed and shape.
    Hasn't he been at practice? Don't they do conditioning? Four games seems like a lot. Being inactive doesn't mean you're gone or don't participate.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Knowshon has been inactive so long it'd take him a MINIMUM of 4 games to get back to game speed and shape.
    It would probably take 4 games to get him ready to ride the stationary bike.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Any true Bronco fan is hoping for our run game to improve. The best way to do this is get Knowshon more involved. Carries, passes, anything.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    McGahee's teammates have his back, just like they had Peyton's after he fumbeld on Sunday at Carolina. It's nice to have teammates who believe in you and help you.

Ball security is fixable.
    Last edited by samparnell; 11-14-2012, 03:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    McGahee has been fumbling a lot lately, it's no secret.

The fumble against the Steelers in the playoff game last season could have cost the game. The fumble against the Pats this season halted any chance of a comeback that looked likely. Last week against the Panthers, if the 2nd fumble was not recovered by himself, the Panthers would have had a realistic chance to attempt a comeback. That shouldn't have been the case at all the way the game was going/went.

McGahee needs to work on his ball security no doubt, and the defensive unit need to work on recovering fumbles they force. Imagine what the score could have been if McGahee didn't fumble, and the Broncos were able to recover the fumbles they forced against the Panthers? Probably could have scored in the high 40's/low 50's.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    You mean like on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being totally maxed out sucky, McGahee is an 11?

Wow! I did not know that. :doh:

Must make a note of it.
    If we ever get to a super bowl, this guy WILL fumble the game away. It is just what I think. We still need a premiere RB if we want to win the big one!

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
    No, really serious, this guy sucks!
    You mean like on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being totally maxed out sucky, McGahee is an 11?

Wow! I did not know that. :doh:

Must make a note of it.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    [/B]
    Are you Serious Really
    No, really serious, this guy sucks!

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Anyone who thinks Knowshon or Hillman are even CLOSE to as good as McGahee are losing it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X