Offensive line grades??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive line grades??

Does anyone know how our offensive line is grading out overall?
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Manning hasn't been sacked recently and they rushed for 225 yards Sunday night. That's good enough for me.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

2 or 3 games in a row without a sack I believe. Id say an A
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        2 or 3 games in a row without a sack I believe. Id say an A
        I meant in the league, I'm curious where the offensive line is ranked in the league
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
          I meant in the league, I'm curious where the offensive line is ranked in the league
          I don't know what would constitute a ranking for total OLs throughout the league.

Comment

Wish we'd see more consistency with the run blocking but pass protection has been superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
              Wish we'd see more consistency with the run blocking but pass protection has been superb.
              Well, in all fairness, we've played 3 of the best teams in the league at stopping the run this far, and SD is pretty good at stopping the run as well.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Pro Football Focus ranks its 6th

Comment

Koppen and Kuper are good additions to the OL,now the offense is getting better.

Elway, "Dan Koppen's availalbe" Manning, "We need to sign Koppen".
                  Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 10-30-2012, 08:14 AM.

Comment

we just need to get better at short yardage we fail to often on 3rd 1 n 2...but there pretty good n getting better

Comment

I was amazed at how long Manning had in the pocket Sunday night, our line have been brilliant
                      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Not sure about grading but I like how our OL played so far

Anyone who remembers me posting about OL before the season probably remembers I was worried about Franklin and if he could improve on his weakness in pass blocking.

Have not broken down any plays of Franklin but at a casual glance he looks very improved in 2012
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          Not sure about grading but I like how our OL played so far

Anyone who remembers me posting about OL before the season probably remembers I was worried about Franklin and if he could improve on his weakness in pass blocking.

Have not broken down any plays of Franklin but at a casual glance he looks very improved in 2012
                          I believe he almost ripped someones head off against the Saints, was a hold but still awesome....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                            I was amazed at how long Manning had in the pocket Sunday night, our line have been brilliant
                            Agreed. Does anyone have youtube vids or links that show how good his protection has been? A friend has argued that our o-line hasn't been that good and what I've seen is Manning have all day to pass. I am looking for some proof to shut him up

Comment

Anyone with a video?

Comment

Working...
                              X