Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos will beat Bengals with their eyes closed!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos will beat Bengals with their eyes closed!

    I really hope Broncos aren't overlooking Cincinnati. This feels like a trap-game, just because we beat the Saints. Who here thinks Broncos will win easily? I don't.

    Hold me, I'm scared.

  • #2
    I am not much for holding...

    I am sure Peyton and company have the whole teams feet to the fire.

    I don't think we will look past or under estimate anyone.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post
      I really hope Broncos aren't overlooking Cincinnati. This feels like a trap-game, just because we beat the Saints. Who here thinks Broncos will win easily? I don't.

      Hold me, I'm scared.
      I feel the same way
      I support Kaepernick 100%

      Comment


      • #4
        Bengals are a team alot better than their record indicates - they have a very good D and their offense has big-play potential too

        Glad to hear that Peyton is taking this opponent more seriously than us fans because the Bengals were a play-off team last year, have some good players and it's at their house too, not to mention they're coming off a bye and pretty much NEED this win

        I hope we see some urgency in the Broncos to fire on all cylinders on the road, avoid slow starts, and not get complacent
        Last edited by NYColt; 11-02-2012, 07:32 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't think Peyton will let that happen...I think the team overall is fired up to just get to the playoffs so they'll do everything to achieve that.

          Comment


          • #6
            This game makes me nervous as well. However, I remember how many times Manning led the Colts on to whup up on the Texans and Jaguars many times, winning games they were "supposed" to.

            I'm always nervous with the Broncos playing against inferior teams, because in the past we've always seemed to play down to their level. However, this is a different Broncos team...
            Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              were not that good to over look anybody theres alot of parity in the AFC...cincy has a good D n a very good pass rush we need to control that n plus on D we need to make dalton go to someone besides AJ Green...hopefully no turnovers n we can get out w/ a win...

              Comment


              • #8
                For the first time this season, I feel confident we are going to crush our opponent.

                Comment


                • #9
                  You are forgetting who our quarterback is. This isn't Jay Cutler or Jake Plummer or Brian Greise, this is Peyton Freaking Manning.

                  He won't let the Broncos fall into trap games.

                  Broncos should win easily.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                    were not that good to over look anybody theres alot of parity in the AFC...cincy has a good D n a very good pass rush we need to control that n plus on D we need to make dalton go to someone besides AJ Green...hopefully no turnovers n we can get out w/ a win...
                    Agreed!!! Let's not start getting out of control. We are steadily approving each week. Peyton is looking awesome. The Defense is playing very well also, but please don't get over zealous and think every game willl be a cake walk. Let's stay humble and hope the offense and defense gets better every week. I have high expectations for the season, but I'm not overlooking any oppenent and hopefully the Broncos don't either

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Peyton is not one to overlook opponents. It is the coaches that fall into trap games, as it is the coaches job to game plan. Manning and the offenses job is to execute the plays called, regardless of who is calling the plays.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If we were 6-1 or 7-0 or something, I could see us possibly overlooking someone. But at 4-3, I doubt anyone is looking past the Bengals.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes, Peyton will not let the team overlook. If you looked Colts record with weak opponents where Colts were favorite to win, they have won those games (not 100% but a very high percentage) very comfortably. As long as Broncos coaches don't go conservative too early on a lead, Broncos will beat Bengals comfortably.

                          Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
                          Peyton is not one to overlook opponents. It is the coaches that fall into trap games, as it is the coaches job to game plan. Manning and the offenses job is to execute the plays called, regardless of who is calling the plays.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Odds are stacked against us this game because I'll be in attendance.. I'm bad luck
                            Follow me on Twitter
                            @gmoney8150 Personal account

                            My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

                            ^^^Follow^^^

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                              You are forgetting who our quarterback is. This isn't Jay Cutler or Jake Plummer or Brian Greise, this is Peyton Freaking Manning.

                              He won't let the Broncos fall into trap games.

                              Broncos should win easily.
                              you will speak no ill of jake the snake!


                              but yes I agree.. Peyton will overlook no one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X