Any updates on Kuper's injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-ankle-sprain/

Broncos starting guard Chris Kuper is injured again.

Kuper, who suffered a dislocated ankle in January and a broken forearm in August, suffered what is being termed a severe ankle sprain on Sunday in Cincinnati, the Denver Post reports.

There’s no word yet on how much time Kuper will miss, although an X-ray revealed that he doesn’t have any broken bones, and the indications are that the Broncos do expect him back before the season ends.

Manny Ramirez, who started at Kuper’s guard spot for the first month of the season while Kuper was recovering, will return to the starting lineup for as long as Kuper is out.
    sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Comment

Good news, bad news. As long there's no broken bones though, if were making a serious playoff push, he'll be ready to go by then. Question though, have we given up a sack, since his return to the lineup?
      Co-founders of the

sigpic

Comment

Say goodbye to running to the right ... Ramirez is AWFUL!!! He is a liability on the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by mopatt24 View Post
          Good news, bad news. As long there's no broken bones though, if were making a serious playoff push, he'll be ready to go by then. Question though, have we given up a sack, since his return to the lineup?
          I'm at work otherwise I'd look up the numbers.. but eitherway Koop is a beast on that line. We're going to need everything we've got to hold off "elite" Defensive lines if we're going to want to make a serious push in the playoffs.

Comment

Losing Kuper is going to suck, but if there is any part of the schedule that we can hopefully overcome his loss it will be the upcoming part of the schedule although SD and KC still have good pass rushers and Carolina is middle of the pack against the run and the pass.

Comment

John Fox press conference:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...b-af85ac38b510

Comment

Originally posted by NachoJuice View Post
                Say goodbye to running to the right ... Ramirez is AWFUL!!! He is a liability on the right side.
                I dont understand this post?

Ramirez has been a good but not a great back up in Kupers absence.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoJuice View Post
                  Have you watched them???? If anything the runs to the right are better with manny, he's a power gaurd instead of a zone gaurd like kuper. Set of the only times I've seen a goaline power run work is when they ran behind manny and Franklin
                  A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Broncos right guard Chris Kuper will be out two to four weeks with a severely sprained left ankle.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...sprained-ankle

Comment

Originally posted by maggnus View Post
                      Broncos right guard Chris Kuper will be out two to four weeks with a severely sprained left ankle.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...sprained-ankle
                      Maybe back to 100 pc in 5-6 weeks, I think the Broncos caught a break. Great news.

When he went down it looked like a season ender

Comment

Like I said, with this stretch in the schedule, I would like him to be 100% rather than risk him coming back and suffering a re-injury.

Comment

Working...
                        X