How do you view our next 4 games ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you view our next 4 games ?

Fox, and many others, breaks the season into quarters. Looking at our next 'quarter' what do you think ?

It would be great to go 4-0, but would you take 3-1 ?

at Panthers

Chargers

at Chiefs

Buccaneers

I think we have to look at the Chiefs and Bucs games as very winnable, even with the old adage 'any given sunday'

The Carolina game has a familiar feel to today. I am confident we can come out with the W, but its not an easy game on the road.

The huge game is the SD one. Thats where we can deliver the KO to their chances. They HAVE to beat us to stay in the race, or the West is over. I am pretty confident in this game.

I think we could very easily go 4-0. If we go 3-1 and beat SD then the West will be won.

I would be very disappointed with anything short of 4-0. Two of those games are division games so they'll be competitive, but I think Denver will probably be the favorites in all 4.

SD at home will be a big game and DJ is finally returning. I say watch out for the KC game at Arrowhead. They seem like a new team every time they play the Broncos there. I'm expecting 4-0 in the end.

Comment

I wouldnt call the Bucs game easy either. Martin is on fire. They also have some good weapons. Freeman is also playing very well.

I think the Chiefs is the only one easily won IMO. I still think we come out 4-0, but they will be hard fought.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

They are definitely winnable. Carolina could be a trap. Manning historically struggled against SD. That D-Coordinator is now their head coach. Just a thing to think about. Of course, Fox would know some of Carolina's players and would know some of the Bucs for the Tampa Game.

I'd say the Chargers will be the toughest.'

2-2 at the worst, more likely 4-0/3-1
        sigpic

Comment

How do I view them?

One at a time. Seriously, I only know of Carolina because I didn't read the OP, just the title.
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I view it as one game at a time. Hopefully we're on the winning end of the games.
            sigpic

Comment

You know as a fan you can look forward to games that are more than a week away, right? Your not a coach you don't have to answer like one lol.

Comment

I lol at anyone who says TB is a very winnable game. WOW. It seems people just see the name and don't watch the bucs play.

TB has averaged 34 point a game in October.
                They scored 42 today.

Comment

If any of these can be considered a gimme, it's the Chiefs game. The rest may turn out to be very tough games. Panthers have lost a lot of close games so they're no push over and Tampa Bay is looking good right now. SD is still fighting for the division.

I still expect the team to go 4-0 in this stretch, but we may have to deal with more games like the one today instead of games like last week against the Saints. I hope they win easy though, makes it easier for us as fans to relax and just enjoy the rest of the game.

Comment

I fear the Charger game because they will want revenge.

Also the Bucs have some good WR and a hell of a RB in Martin that is red hot
                    Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
                      I lol at anyone who says TB is a very winnable game. WOW. It seems people just see the name and don't watch the bucs play.
                      You mean "easy" and not "winnable" right? It's very winnable because their is no reason to believe that the Buc's are a far better team or better at all. I expect the Broncos to be the favorite and to win it, but not in a blow out of course.

The Buc's offense may be hot, but their secondary isn't. They've been torched by top notch QB's several times this year. I expect Peyton to have a very good day against them.
                      Last edited by Rice Eater; 11-04-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rice Eater View Post
                        You mean "easy" and not "winnable" right? I expect the Broncos to be the favorite and to win it, but not in a blow out of course. The Buc's offense may be hot, but their secondary isn't. They've been torched by top notch QB's several times this year. I expect Peyton to have a very good day against them.
                        to say a game is very winnable, means u think the win is in the bag is pretty much in the book. To say TB and add KC in their as very winnable games, it seems to me the OP is saying we have those wins pretty much. Maybe i took out of context, but KC and TB are completely 2 different type of teams.

I think the rest of our games are winnable if we play how we are capable of playing for 60 minutes.

Also I agree their secondary is not stout and we will score points, the question will be can our defense stop their offense, as they are currently on a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
                          to say a game is very winnable, means u think the win is in the bag is pretty much in the book. To say TB and add KC in their as very winnable games, it seems to me the OP is saying we have those wins pretty much. Maybe i took out of context, but KC and TB are completely 2 different type of teams.

I think the rest of our games are winnable if we play how we are capable of playing for 60 minutes.

Also I agree their secondary is not stout and we will score points, the question will be can our defense stop their offense, as they are currently on a roll.
                          The fact that we are at home against TB gives me confidence. I have also seen quite a bit of TB this year and their D seems pretty poor.

Tampa are 'decent' but nothing special, they only played Oakland and gave up 32 points. They also lost at home to the Saints who we thumped.

No games are easy, but TB seem like a typical .500 ball club (they are 4-4), at home I would expect us to handle them.

Comment

9-3 thats how i see it
                            sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

I say 3-1. I've got my eye on the Chiefs game which may turn out being the highlight of the Chiefs' season and prevent them from getting the #1 overall pick. Doug Martin is killing it as of late, but we play him 4 weeks from now. That is plenty of time for him to cool down.

Comment

Working...
                              X