No announcement yet.

How do you view our next 4 games ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does everyone think about the Bucs game?
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Heart says 4-0, head says 3-1. 3-1 will put us 8-4 though, which stands us in really good stead.
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

4-0

Peyton Manning for league MVP

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
          Heart says 4-0, head says 3-1. 3-1 will put us 8-4 though, which stands us in really good stead.
          If it's going to be 3-1, I just hope the game we lose is the Buc's game. Going from 8-3 to 8-4 is OK. We're still playoff bound with a shot at a 1st round bye and a comfortable lead in the division. Losing against the Panthers would have all of us on the edge though. We'd ask "how could we lose to a 2-6" team. Then we're worried about losing the division to the Chargers, then we're worried about possibly missing the playoffs. So yeah, if we lose 1 of the next 4, let it be the Buc's and not the Panthers please.

But in he end I'm all about 4-0 in the next 4 and 8-0 to close the season with the #1 seed in the playoffs(Houston loses to 3 of their last 8). Hell yeah I'm drinking that cool aid.

Comment

I think the #1 seed is pretty much out of reach. We lose the tie-breaker to Houston plus they already have a two game lead. If we win out and as a result take care of Baltimore, and NE loses one more game (and with their schedule, it is quite possible) then Broncos have the #2 seed, and amazingly, looking at how the schedules are playing out, it is actually realistic.

Comment

Working...
            X