Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the 25th pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the Broncos take

Doug Martin.

Can we all agree this should have been our pick?

Dude is ballin... 244 yards 3 tds vs the raiders... 214 yds last week...

I like Willis but we should have our RB position solidified for the future right now.

Cant help but with things had been a bit different.
    Go Broncos

We should have taken every great player.
    sigpic

Comment

Keep in mind....we see him in a few weeks. How are we going to stop him?

We have been decent against the run, but I think that Bucs game will more difficult than people think. Good thing it is a home
      Go Broncos

Comment

I still believe that he was going to be our pick if we hadn't traded out of the 1st rd.
        sigpic

Comment

He's who I had in my mocks, but I thought he'd last until the early 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncs_for_life View Post
            Doug Martin.

Can we all agree this should have been our pick?

Dude is ballin... 244 yards 3 tds vs the raiders... 214 yds last week...

I like Willis but we should have our RB position solidified for the future right now.

Cant help but with things had been a bit different.
            We could say this every year and many teams who picked before us might want Martin now.

Wolfe is not a flashy pick but if he becomes an important part of our DL for the next so many years it will be a good pick.

We ignored D for 2 many years. Now picks like Moore, Miller and Wolfe are a step in the right direction

Comment

No good can come from this thread

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                We could say this every year and many teams who picked before us might want Martin now.

Wolfe is not a flashy pick but if he becomes an important part of our DL for the next so many years it will be a good pick.

We ignored D for 2 many years. Now picks like Moore, Miller and Wolfe are a step in the right direction
                I will agree with you there, our Defense is on the right track, but I think we could have had both Martin and Wolfe at the price of Osweiller or Hillman.
                Go Broncos

Comment

How did I know this thread was going to happen? If we had Doug Martin, he would just split carries with McGahee, and then people would be complaining about how we didn't draft a defensive player with our 1st pick. But Congrats to Doug Martin for doing good against the Raiders.
                  :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Against the Raiders. Get back to me when he perform like this against a REAL NFL team. anyone can have a career day against these clowns.
                    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Or Alfred Morris in the fifth, which would have been an even better pick.

Both are on my fantasy team though
                      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        No good can come from this thread
                        I apologize if that is the case, but hes looking darn good. Hopefully Hillman can get some more playtime and show us that speed that we have seen in his highlights.

I wish we would use him more in the screen game
                        Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Broncs_for_life View Post
                          I will agree with you there, our Defense is on the right track, but I think we could have had both Martin and Wolfe at the price of Osweiller or Hillman.
                          and if Oz is the future franchise QB he was a better pick than Martin. No matter how good a RB a franchise QB outweighs him. Look at the Viking AP went off and they still lost.
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                            Or Alfred Morris in the fifth, which would have been an even better pick.

Both are on my fantasy team though
                            I have Martin on mine, I received 51 points from him alone today. BALLIN
                            Go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                              and if Oz is the future franchise QB he was a better pick than Martin. No matter how good a RB a franchise QB outweighs him. Look at the Viking AP went off and they still lost.
                              Good point, and it would seem he has the TALENT to be, we shall wait and see. Who knows maybe Hillman will mature into a hell of a RB.

With all that said, is RB a draft need this year? Willis is getting up there in age.
                              Go Broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X