No announcement yet.

With the 25th pick in the 2012 NFL draft, the Broncos take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Doesn't make the slightest bit of a difference. Derek Wolfe has been a good player for us and Ronnie Hillman has shown flashes. But yeah, hindsight is always 20/20 and I wish we drafted Martin...

Comment

Nice to see Martin finally getting some rep.. about damn time. No hindsight here, I knew he would be a stud and I wanted him. The end.

Also, Bucs is a lot better than people give them credit for. I think we (finally) nail Baltimore and the division, but Panthers and Bucs have me scared.
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
        How did I know this thread was going to happen? If we had Doug Martin, he would just split carries with McGahee, and then people would be complaining about how we didn't draft a defensive player with our 1st pick. But Congrats to Doug Martin for doing good against the Raiders.
        Get out of here with logic...we'll be sure to let you know when we need rational input. :thumb:

Comment

We took Wolfe and has been a great addition and upgrade to our D-Line

/ENDTHREAD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Incomplete84 View Post
            Get out of here with logic...we'll be sure to let you know when we need rational input. :thumb:
            oh, okay. I'll leave the thread now.
            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              We took Wolfe and has been a great addition and upgrade to our D-Line

/ENDTHREAD
              This. I would of loved Doug Martin hindsight is 20/20.
              sigpic

Comment

This thread was already created in Other Teams last week or the week before just fyi.
                sigpic

Comment

i hate these threads....

Comment

Where wolf? There Wolfe.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

The frustrating thing is we could have had Martin and Wolf, but the front office was high on on Brock. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know D. Martin was gonna be a beast. I remember reading somewhere that he was the highest rated player on their board when it was our pick and was almost drafted. Time will tell if our FO made the right decision about trading down. Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncs_for_life View Post
                        Doug Martin.

Can we all agree this should have been our pick?

Dude is ballin... 244 yards 3 tds vs the raiders... 214 yds last week...

I like Willis but we should have our RB position solidified for the future right now.

Cant help but with things had been a bit different.
                        He actually finished with over 250 yards of rushing, over 20 yards in receiving and 4 touchdowns today ( I know cause he helped me win my fantasy football game today..lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                          No good can come from this thread
                          I agree with that!

We had to have protection if Manning wasn't able to go.( traded back and drafted a QB)

At least we have Hillman,maybe he will be a late bloomer.

Comment

Lets revisit this in 4 years. It's 2 games holy crap.

Comment

Any time you draft a RB in the first round you fail. NO back is worth the pick in todays NFL and any team that does it is stupid. Look no farther than Moreno. How great of a pick was that? RB's have the shortest shelf life, and talent can be had anywhere. We just dont care to go out and look for any
                              Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by martz11 View Post
                                Lets revisit this in 4 years. It's 2 games holy crap.
                                Exactly, there's been countless RBs who look like superstars for a few games, or maybe even a whole season, only to disappear as quickly as they emerge, just look at some of the Broncos past RBs for examples. Martin maybe the next great one, or just another flash in pan, only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X