Andre Caldwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Caldwell

What's the deal with this guy? He was pretty good in Cincinnati but now he's inactive on game days behind Willis

Is he in the dog house or not picking up the offense or something? You would think a speedy #4 WR would be a great weapon to have plus I thought I read he had an instant rapport with Manning during training camp?

Willis is on special teams.. caldwell is not... I would imagine that's about it.

Not enough roster spots for a #4 receiver whos not on special teams.

Comment

Lol at people who said he would be stating over Stokley

Comment

It's just strange how he was featured as a big part of the offense in TC and then never seen again.

Comment

He is in someone's dog house! Happens all the time in pro sports!

Comment

Well I think with the addition of holliday it pretty much leaves him the odd man out(even tho he was out before) Like someone said Willis plays STs and so does holliday With Denver pretty much only running 2-3 reciever sets theres no reason to have a #5 reciever who doesnt play sts

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bob View Post
              He is in someone's dog house! Happens all the time in pro sports!
              Wasn't he the one who blew the read and thus got Peyton the pick 6?
              "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
                That was Willis.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
                  I actually think that was willis was it not.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                    Lol at people who said he would be stating over Stokley
                    Don't act like it was out of the question at all... when both were signed, one was considered a great signing and the other was questionable. Today, those viewpoints are flipped, but don't make it seem as if Stokley was a lock over Caldwell.
                    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

IMO, Stokely should be fairly safe 'cause he's the "daddy" to this young receiving corps...

Bronco fan sine '61...

Comment

Barring injury, I think Caldwell should be playing special teams just so he can be active. It wouldn't hurt to have a fourth wide reciever ready to go for manning. I used to love the 5 reciever sets (MaCaffery, Smith, Green and TEs Sharp & Chamberlin) Elway would utilize in tearing up teams.
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-08-2012, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                          I actually think that was willis was it not.
                          You're right it was, he got a right earful after that
                          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Honestly, I think most of us under estimated Stokely. I think he was a surprise to us and the Coaching staff. I'm willing to bet that they didn't think he would have a huge role on this offense outside of being a "player coach" and bridging the gap between Manning the Receivers.
                            sigpic

Comment

I underestimated Stokley and overlooked John Fox's practice of positioning a seasoned veteran in each position group.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X