No announcement yet.

Andre Caldwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes some really good posters to admit they were wrong about Stokely.But if we are gonna be wrong about something i hope it works to our benefit like it did.Good stuff guys

Comment

I expect to see Holliday worked into the receiver set more towards the end of the season. That would provide two things, first it will give him time to develop a little chemistry with Manning and it will give us an extra receiver going into the postseason along with an element of surprise. You never want to show all your cards at once, you want to have an ace or two up your sleeve for when it is all on the line.
      sigpic

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...as-in-the-tank!!!

:p

Comment

well, gotta hand it to myself (hehe) always thought he would make the team, have a coaching type roll, and catch a few balls a game but those few balls would be key plays.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
            I expect to see Holliday worked into the receiver set more towards the end of the season. That would provide two things, first it will give him time to develop a little chemistry with Manning and it will give us an extra receiver going into the postseason along with an element of surprise. You never want to show all your cards at once, you want to have an ace or two up your sleeve for when it is all on the line.
            Sure. The ST part doesn't take long to learn, but playing no huddle with Manning talking right up to the playclock running out is a different story. At his size, Holliday won't be an on receiver, so he will be able to move pre-snap (which requires even more command of the O) and run the ball as well as catch.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
            X