I Need Help :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Help :)

Hello, I'm from Hawai'i and I have a friend that is a HUGE fan of the BRONCOS. I was thinking how great it would be to take him to a game next season. (we both as well as a few other friends, have NEVER been to an NFL game at an NFL stadium.)

So if any of you could please answer a few questions so I can start planning a trip for next season that'll be great.

1. On average, how much are tickets? I'm talking some pretty good seats that are not HIGH UP so I won't have to squint?

2. What is this thing called "fan appreciation" I was told something about it, but i'm not sure if i'm getting the big picture. (is it where fans are able to go on the field and meet the players? or something else? lol)

3. When is the BEST time of the season to go to Colorado and watch the game?

If you purchase tickets directly from a season ticket holder you should be able to get them for about 60 bucks each for lower endzone seats, probably around 80-100 for lower sideline seats. Ticketmaster would charge probably 10-20 bucks more, for being the middle man.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Welcome to Broncomania Wellhellothere.

To your first question, prices run all over the scale. From under a hundred bucks to well over three hundred if you want to sit in the Club level. The Club is about midway as far as high up in the stands.

The best place to get ideas for how much a decent seat will cost is the the Ticket Exchange, where you can buy them directly from season ticket holders who for whatever reason, cannot go to a certain game.

Look here.
      http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...NV_TIX_DRP_DWN

To your second question, there is a Fan Appreciation ceremony before the first home preseason game where the team trots out 99 fans to line up across from the team, players & coaches, and gives them a jersey. These 99 are generally LONG TIME season ticket holders.

There is also the last regular season game of each year where they have prizes for random fans. The team will hand out stuff like t-shirts, bobbleheads, and a variety of other prizes announced on the big screen. I would guess they give out about a hundred prizes total, so it's not like everyone gets something.

Your third question. Well, anytime is really good. The later you go, November or December for example, the colder it will be. Although it was almost 80 yesterday... But we have had snow games in October, and we used to get some rainy days during the preseason. I would pick an early game in Sept. or Oct. if I was going to travel from Hawaii to catch just one game. The odds are better for better weather.

It's been really nice this year as far as weather. The Saints game was a little cool, but it was a night game. it was pretty nice that afternoon. It just drops in temp here at night in late October.

Use the Ticket Exchange so you do not get ripped off, and go to an early season game to ensure the best weather.The best games to go to, in my opinion, are the divisional games. The Raiders, the Chiefs, or the Chargers. If they work for your schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
        If you purchase tickets directly from a season ticket holder you should be able to get them for about 60 bucks each for lower endzone seats, probably around 80-100 for lower sideline seats. Ticketmaster would charge probably 10-20 bucks more, for being the middle man.
        I honestly wouldnt go by that man.
        Ive been hard pressed to find lower level seats this year for less than 200 a piece.
        Unless the OP buys tickets AS SOON AS they go on sale.

Oh and I bought upper seats, way up at the top, and the face value was 70
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
          The cheapest lower level seats 77 before tax. That's N/S endzone. Then 95 for corner + tax and fee. Then 110 for sidelines between the EZ and 30. Then between the 30s they are 125.
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I was going to say if you're asking us for help you're in trouble

but Jwinn layed the knowledge down... and that wrecked all my fun. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post

but Jwinn layed the knowledge down... and that wrecked all my fun. hahaha

Sorry to ruin your fun Rem. I just can't let questions like this go.

I'm sure someone would have mentioned the Ticket Exchange at some point. I hope so at least. There has been a few local news stories about fake tickets, and people being turned away at the gates this year again. I can only imagine what it would be like to travel all this way from the islands just to be refused entry at the last minute because of fake tickets. Seems like more and more of that is happening. Gotta be careful these days. A lot of bad guys out there.

As for the fan appreciation stuff. Well, as far as I know, only one member here has been in the ceremony, so.....

Comment

You need help?

You need help? You need help? Cry me a river!

Try being Bill Romanowski. Now THAT GUY needs help! Have you heard anything he has said lately? He is like Gary Busey on "roids". And I don't mean the "hem" kind.

Romanowski went to more than one game, got as close to the action as you could get, actually drank the water there and look what happened to him.

My advice is to just stay away (unless you want to end up as crazy as the rest of us).

Last edited by kevlar441; 11-08-2012, 08:44 PM.
                "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                  Sorry to ruin your fun Rem. I just can't let questions like this go.

I'm sure someone would have mentioned the Ticket Exchange at some point. I hope so at least. There has been a few local news stories about fake tickets, and people being turned away at the gates this year again. I can only imagine what it would be like to travel all this way from the islands just to be refused entry at the last minute because of fake tickets. Seems like more and more of that is happening. Gotta be careful these days. A lot of bad guys out there.

As for the fan appreciation stuff. Well, as far as I know, only one member here has been in the ceremony, so.....

I was being mostly facetious we always appreciate your help..

side note if you see frenchy next weekend make sure and remind him how much awesomer I am compared to him.

Comment

I was being mostly facetious we always appreciate your help..

side note if you see frenchy next weekend make sure and remind him how much awesomer I am compared to him.
                    Rem... only you have the ability to make me want to punch a Llama...
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                      Rem... only you have the ability to make me want to punch a Llama...
                      I try.

Comment

I try.

At least that one doesn't wear glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
                          At least that one doesn't wear glasses.
                          that's cause I broke them.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

"Okay boys and girls, if you do not think the MODs get a little "touchy" around here from time to tme ... "

ME: "So ... why did I get ANOTHER infraction? All I said was 'this soup is good enough for... "
                            MOD: "Because ... !"
                            ME: (Alastor ... if you're out there ... )

Last edited by kevlar441; 11-08-2012, 09:28 PM.

Comment

The last one you punched had to leave Tibet!

(Here we go again.)

Comment

Working...
                              X