Football Gameplan's 2012 Broncos vs Panthers Wk 10 Video Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Gameplan's 2012 Broncos vs Panthers Wk 10 Video Preview

Good evening Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

I'm confident enough in Sam Adams' and Rahim Moore's abilities that they won't let Carolina break any long runs.

Seeing more of Hillman would be nice.

Greg Olsen could be the biggest thorn in our D's side. I'm benching Steve Smith this week to start Denarius Moore vs. BAL.

Time of Possession may be key to holding our offense down but we've had games where that still hasn't mattered against Pittsburgh and San Diego.

Good video.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      I'm confident enough in Sam Adams' and Rahim Moore's abilities that they won't let Carolina break any long runs.

Seeing more of Hillman would be nice.

Greg Olsen could be the biggest thorn in our D's side. I'm benching Steve Smith this week to start Denarius Moore vs. BAL.

Time of Possession may be key to holding our offense down but we've had games where that still hasn't mattered against Pittsburgh and San Diego.

Good video.
      Lol. Mike* Adams.

Good vid as always Em. Noticed you didn't do play breakdowns on the board. Your not doing that anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
        Lol. Mike* Adams.
        Yea well I am still confident in Sam Adams' ability to get me drunk.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Emory! Always look forward to your insight!

Comment

Broncos need to start out fast on offense (duh i know but its even more important against this team). The panthers arent a shootout or come from behind team. Grab whatever you can on the first drive whether its 3 or 7 and that will take the Panthers offense out of their comfort zone.

When on defensive, stop them short on first down. Their offense isnt made to repeatedly get chunks of yards on 2nd and 3rd.Theyve been staying in games lately because they control the clock. Focusing less on moving the ball down the field in chunks and more on using all three downs to get their first. Its keeping their opponents offenses on the sideline.

So like i said, score fast and they wont be able to take it slow. The 1st quarter is the most important when playing this team.

Comment

Thanks Gang! Certain videos this week I had the play breakdown in it.. It was depending on a matchup that I felt needed extra explanation. Although, look for the "inside the Lab" segments to fully return next week

Comment

BigSombrero has a point, my boys dont usually play catchup very good. Panthers have been in games because they are in the lead most games into the 4th qtr. Then we throw a dumbass mistake out there in the final minutes, "It is what it is".

I dont think youre giving our corners enough credit Emory, and I doubt the game will be as high scoring as these guys think either. A good review even if I disagree with the prediction.

Eating crow or reveling in it, I will see you Ponyboys Monday..

Comment

Dj

Does anyone know when we should expect to see DJ Williams back on the field?

Comment

At the first practice after tomorrow's game at Carolina, and then against San Diego a week from tomorrow.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Hopefully he has a position change to MLB because him taking any time away from WW would be monumentally stupid on the part of our coaching staff.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, i was wondering how long we had to wait.

Comment

DJ has been in the facility working out and getting up to speed since the day after the MNF game at San Diego; twenty-six days at this point, almost a month.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Hopefully he has a position change to MLB because him taking any time away from WW would be monumentally stupid on the part of our coaching staff.
                            I think they will play him at MLB. DJ was talking about a position change already so the only place that makes any sense is MLB.
                            sigpic
                            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Having D.J. would make for a pretty dangerous line-backing corps. Obviously can't take out Miller and taking out WW would be ridiculous due to his recent play. Even Keith Brooking is playing well at the mike linebacker. D.J. would be an improvement even if my opinion on him has soured of late.

Comment

Working...
                              X