Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football Gameplan's 2012 Broncos vs Panthers Wk 10 Video Preview

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    Nah, as WW does have the attributes that u mentioned, there's more to MLB, than just good comm skills. He's doing a dang good job where he's at.
    it's been an amazing surprise how well he has showed up.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      it's been an amazing surprise how well he has showed up.
      I am sincerely amazed at how he stepped his play up. I honestly didn't think he had it in him.
      #swapping

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Shaner021 View Post
        Hey Broncos Fans,
        I am sure most of you are not surprised Peyton is playing better than Eli this year; how MUCH better might surprise you:

        http://sports-kings.com/downanddista...ter-right-now/

        Thanks for checking it out!

        Shane
        @Shaner021
        Overall I would say Peyton.

        However, I think Eli is more "clutch", and plays his best when it is needed the most.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Peyton, and Peyton is a far better QB.

          I like Eli, he is a good QB, but he is a little over-rated because of his 2 SB rings, which is an argument I HATE when comparing QB's because a large part of this is what team they are on.

          Both the Giants SB's came when they went 9-7 in the playoffs. The D got hot in the first one, and in the SB it was a defensive battle that was won by the Giants pass rush.

          Last year Eli and the D played well so credit to them, but if Brady doesn't miss Welker at the end then its a different story.

          I feel Eli and Big Ben are similar, both are good QB's. Top 6 in the league, but they are not elite and not in HOF contention at the moment, IMO.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
            Peyton, and Peyton is a far better QB.

            I like Eli, he is a good QB, but he is a little over-rated because of his 2 SB rings, which is an argument I HATE when comparing QB's because a large part of this is what team they are on.

            Both the Giants SB's came when they went 9-7 in the playoffs. The D got hot in the first one, and in the SB it was a defensive battle that was won by the Giants pass rush.

            Last year Eli and the D played well so credit to them, but if Brady doesn't miss Welker at the end then its a different story.

            I feel Eli and Big Ben are similar, both are good QB's. Top 6 in the league, but they are not elite and not in HOF contention at the moment, IMO.
            Sadly, the HoF voters consider SB wins as one of the biggest keys. Not the way it should be, but as they say, it is what it is.

            Eli is borderline elite now. And he gets a little bit better each passing season.

            He will be considered for the HoF when he is done. If he wins just one more SB along the way, he will be a near certain lock to get in.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
              Sadly, the HoF voters consider SB wins as one of the biggest keys. Not the way it should be, but as they say, it is what it is.

              Eli is borderline elite now. And he gets a little bit better each passing season.

              He will be considered for the HoF when he is done. If he wins just one more SB along the way, he will be a near certain lock to get in.
              Obviously you play to win the game and to get SB's. I just think as important as the QB is, the whole team plays an important role.

              I remember that was a knock on Mecklenburg and Gradishar, that they never got a ring, but IMO that is rubbish and they were HOF players, and if someone like Bettis gets in ahead of them its a joke.

              I think Brady and PM have been elite and dominant for a long long time, Rodgers looks like the next guy to do that. Eli is not really in that category IMO. He is very good, but not in the same class as those I mentioned.

              Comment


              • #37
                Looking at 2 ESPN QB ranking systems for this year they have PM at #1 in both, and Eli at #9 and #17.

                Eli - 12 TD's, 9 Int's

                PM - 20, 6

                Brady - 16, 3

                Comment


                • #38
                  Peyton is the better QB like said many times and so his better stats do not surprise me. I know the giants WRs get allot of pub but I honestly think ours are better just less "proven"

                  Peyton is the MVP right now imo. Others may be playing as good as he is but no one is more valuable to their team then Peyton is to us. The growth of the entire offense since he has been here, and defense, is just amazing.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X