Broncos vs Colts playoff Scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos vs Colts playoff Scenario?

Anyone notice the colts are 6-3? Broncos vs Colts in the playoffs would make for an interesting game.

More then likely that game would be in Denver so we would probably beat them pretty bad but yes it would be a interesting game considering Manning would be facing his old team
    sigpic

Comment

it can happen but i doubt it. Broncos r gnna get #2 seed, and only way they play em is AFC championship , assuming Colts get #6 seed ! but if broncos get #3 seed then thy play em in 1st round but lets not hope that happens

Comment

The fervor that the NFL analysts would work themselves into would be hilarious.

Comment

The hype around that game would be unbelievable.

I honestly believe Manning would put up 60 if we played them. Just to show Irsay he shouldn't have tossed him to the curb.

Comment

It could happen if we get the 3rd seed, and they are the 6th seed...

And yeah, the hype around that would be insane.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
              The hype around that game would be unbelievable.

I honestly believe Manning would put up 60 if we played them. Just to show Irsay he shouldn't have tossed him to the curb.
              that would be...awesome.. and hilarious.. I just imagine Manning to luck after the game " better luck next time kid"

Comment

And for this Broncos/Colts game, Manning would be on OUR side
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                  And for this Broncos/Colts game, Manning would be on OUR side
                  Yes thank god. I still dont have those roc alexander memories out of my head.
                  sigpic

Comment

It would be neat, but I don't see it happening. Colts still have to play NE, Houston twice, and tough games on the road at Det and KC. Say what you want about how bad KC is, they are a tough out in the month of December.
                    We are going with Plan A

Comment

Manning would own the Colts. He has a big chip and they would pay dearly make no mistake. Matter fact, i hope they play eachother. I get sick of some Colts fans dismissing everything Peyton did in Indy.
                      PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Originally posted by Turf Nazi View Post
                        It would be neat, but I don't see it happening. Colts still have to play NE, Houston twice, and tough games on the road at Det and KC. Say what you want about how bad KC is, they are a tough out in the month of December.
                        And? The Colts are a good team, it's evident that they've found their stride with a leader at QB, plus, their defense is playing good football.

I know there's still a feeling that Indy is a mediocre team at best, but ill be the first to testify against that.
                        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                          And? The Colts are a good team, it's evident that they've found their stride with a leader at QB, plus, their defense is playing good football.

I know there's still a feeling that Indy is a mediocre team at best, but ill be the first to testify against that.
                          They are mediocre...

They have benefitted from a weak schedule, and will come back to earth when they start playing good teams. We would handle them easily if we met them in the playoffs.

Comment

yah the media would go crazy but theres alot of football left n IMO the colts wont make the playoffs...

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                              They are mediocre...

They have benefitted from a weak schedule, and will come back to earth when they start playing good teams. We would handle them easily if we met them in the playoffs.
                              ^this

No way the colts would stay with us in the playoffs
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X