• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the0rangecrush
    Captain
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Cam got abused worst than Ike Taylor on Demaryius.

In everybody that sacked him and picked him off, did a superman celebration....in his face. I can imagine how pissed off he was after each sack and the pick 6.

He's already immature and can't handle losing. Now you lost and the defense was picking on you and only you. Cam might need to be on suicide watch.
    As far as Warren Moon is concerned our D is racist for making a fool of Cam, because he was black and we wouldn't do that to a white QB.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• InsaneBlaze23
      The ArchAngel
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      As far as Warren Moon is concerned our D is racist for making a fool of Cam, because he was black and we wouldn't do that to a white QB.
      Someone should then tell Moon everybody that sacked Cam and Tony Carter...are black. Warren Moon is ignorant, he thinks the glory he got in his days give him the right to spit his ignorant comments.

"People are on Cam because he's black..." It has nothing to do with him being black, everything Cam is receiving he brought upon himself, just like McNabb and Vince Young.

Why isn't Moon saying anything about RGIII?
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• BroncoSexyDaddy
        Football Immortal
        • May 2005

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Someone should then tell Moon everybody that sacked Cam and Tony Carter...are black. Warren Moon is ignorant, he thinks the glory he got in his days give him the right to spit his ignorant comments.

"People are on Cam because he's black..." It has nothing to do with him being black, everything Cam is receiving he brought upon himself, just like McNabb and Vince Young.

Why isn't Moon saying anything about RGIII?
        Cam is not upset about the mockery.They all play like that growing up,it was a fun thing to him.If anything his friends will probably tease him about it.Guaranteed,he won't answer any calls,texts,or twitters tonight.

Warren Moon is oldschool he don't know what he is talking about!

Comment

• PowderAddict
          Go Broncos
          • Feb 2006

Von Miller CRUSHED Cam Newton.

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
            team preacher
            • Mar 2008

Warren is certainly misguided in some of his comments. However, I can understand why he's being a little presumptuous about racism after he endure being snubbed by the NFL.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• VADER72
              Special Teams
              • Dec 2005

lOL, I love Von's sack dances. They might be the best in the NFL for the last 10 years. We need a VON's sack dance thread. I laugh every time because he is just too funny. You can tell he is just a fun kid. Reminds me so much of Derrick Thomas. Nice guy, but an animal on the field. RIP DT.

Comment

• broncosking209
                Practice Squad
                • Nov 2006

haaha omg cp to you. I went to the bathroom during that safety and didnt even think to rewind it. Epic celebration lol

Comment

• DOMAN8R
                  Practice Squad
                  • May 2012

I guess the Carolina Panthers Fans are quiet now after that Beat Down Von Miller installed on thier Azz....

Comment

• Joshecalpoly
                    Starter
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                    I wonder if Von got a game ball after the game.That was some performance he put together.

But as far as the team is concerned what impressed me was the special teams performance.Bruton and Willis was making big plays on coverage,they were all over the field, and the 76 yard punt return by holiday was lights out.Also,Praters 53 yard field goal and the touchbacks were well in the endzone.

Then the sack by Vickerson up the middle,the safety by Adams,and the pressure Ayers and Miller put on Carolina the whole game was outstanding.

Then Carter the pick 6,you have to give our secondary credit,they are really coming around this season.
                    I think Ayers proved himself in that game he opened it up for Miller a lot to, its a shame it had to be after Elvis left the building
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• BroncoSexyDaddy
                      Football Immortal
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by DOMAN8R View Post
                      I guess the Carolina Panthers Fans are quiet now after that Beat Down Von Miller installed on thier Azz....
                      I wonder if Von got a game ball after the game.That was some performance he put together.

But as far as the team is concerned what impressed me was the special teams performance.Bruton and Willis was making big plays on coverage,they were all over the field, and the 76 yard punt return by holiday was lights out.Also,Praters 53 yard field goal and the touchbacks were well in the endzone.

Then the sack by Vickerson up the middle,the safety by Adams,and the pressure Ayers and Miller put on Carolina the whole was outstanding.

The pick 6 by Carter,you have to give our secondary credit,they are really coming around this season.

Comment

• theshiverman
                        Starter
                        • Feb 2004

Von Miller’s big day against Cam Newton was months in the making

Von Miller and his Denver Broncos teammates forced Carolina Panthers' quarterback to have a very bad day. Miller, who was drafted just after Newton in the top two picks in 2011, sacked Newton on Carolina's opening series.

The Broncos sacked Newton seven times, including one for a safety. Why were they so fired up for Newton and the hapless Panthers? Newton apparently caused the problem himself when he appeared with Miller at an event in the offseason.

When a fan asked what Newton thought about playing Miller and the Broncos. According to Miller, Newton stood up, stood over Miller, and said his team was going to crush the Broncos.
                        "That was the one time I was like, 'Wow.' He said that in front of a crowd. So I felt kind of challenged," Miller told USA TODAY Sports this week.

Unfortunately for Newton, Miller has a good memory and he let Newton's comments simmer. That simmering reached a boiling point at exactly the right time. He finished the game with four tackles and a sack — his 10th sack of the season.
                        Meanwhile Newton's team lost 36-14, and he was 21 for 36 for 241 yards with two interceptions and two touchdowns.
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

• JakeNbake
                          Baby Football Mod
                          • Jul 2008

Lol stupid Cambro
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• broncosking209
                            Practice Squad
                            • Nov 2006

Cams stats look better because of that Garbage time td. And vons look worse because he got ripped for a sack on that play He straight SMACKED cam in the backfield

Cam get worked so hard

Comment

• samparnell
                              Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                              • Nov 2007

The whole Bronco D was unbelievable. I think I'll go watch it again.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• BroncoSexyDaddy
                                Football Immortal
                                • May 2005

Cam Newton the first pick of 2011 draft instead of Von Miller? Thank You Carolina!

Comment

Working...
                                X