Manny Ramirez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Ramirez

This guy is a liability on the right side, is there anyone else on the team who can replace cooper for the next couple weeks? I think he's been on the field for every single sack that manning has taken and been responsible for most of them ....

If there was someone better than him on the roster he would be playing.

He is my only reason concern heading in to tomorrow. Hopefully he steps it up and Kuper can be ready next week.

Comment

Kuper.

And I feel the same way about Ramirez. The guy is just not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by 18to88 View Post
        If there was someone better than him on the roster he would be playing.

He is my only reason concern heading in to tomorrow. Hopefully he steps it up and Kuper can be ready next week.
        Kupers out for a month I would imagine.

Ramirez was pretty solid when he played at the start of the season and last week.

Back-ups are back-ups for a reason, but I don't see him as a liability

Comment

Originally posted by NachoJuice View Post
          This guy is a liability on the right side, is there anyone else on the team who can replace cooper for the next couple weeks? I think he's been on the field for every single sack that manning has taken and been responsible for most of them ....
          They're gonna have to keep a TE or RB to help pass protect on that side I imagine.

Comment

Manny's fine.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

As long as he keeps Peyton upright things will be fine. He actually made the run game (at least the blocking) better when he came in last week.

Comment

manny ramirez is nott really that bad....bronco line shld b alright....CANT WAIT FOR TMW ...GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Manny being Manny.....

Comment

The Broncos haven't allowed a since sack this season...When Manny Ramirez ISN'T playing

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...os-vs-Panthers
                    Last edited by Bootleg; 11-11-2012, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      Manny's fine.
                      The Eagles would take him in a heartbeat, get him some help if he needs it and hope we don't go any lower on the depth chart.
                      [sigpic

Comment

I'm not really worried about Carolina's DTs.
                        Denver Broncos GM
                        Originally posted by Mosk
                        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Is Walton healthy yet? He should be able to play guard.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoJuice View Post
                            Ya but he is not responsible for every sack manning took, look he's a backup and will fill in like a backup, not as good as the starter
                            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Football, being a team sport, has the dynamic of teammates. No position in football is more unit/teammate oriented than the OL. Manny is between Dan Koppen and Orlando Franklin, and he'll probably be across from Dwan Edwards today.

He has NFL experience and will be able to play RG until Kuper returns. He has an excellent line coach plus he started the first five games this year. If adjustments are warranted, the Broncos know which ones will be needed (e.g., splits).

Depending on which style of run plays are in the game plan, pulling may or may not be used. In TC I was skeptical of Manny's pulling ability, but after watching him I don't think he does such a bad job in that department, especially inside. Seems like there are some Donald Trump types around here who always want to fire somebody.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X