Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this 2005?

Where is Al Wilson?

It's been so long since we've had a defense controlling the game, gang-tackling for losses continuously, huge hits, interceptions, no mercy... LOVE IT.

Oh man I miss Al Wilson. He was so good he made Ian Gold look like a big time player lol. I love the D and when Williams comes back watch out for Denver. Is it a blessing or by design that Carter and Harris are playing and Porter is not? Hmmmm?

Comment

Nope, this is not 2005 and I hope it stays that way! We had a great team back than but couldn't get to the SB for a lack of pass rush. We have that now!

And I miss Al Wilson...
      "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

This defense is far superior to the 05 defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
          This defense is far superior to the 05 defense.
          Whoa whoa whoa, I will debate that I have never been so happy to watch Denver's defense than when we beat the crap out of Brady in the '05 regular season.

Comment

first time i actually want to see the defense on the field

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
              Whoa whoa whoa, I will debate that I have never been so happy to watch Denver's defense than when we beat the crap out of Brady in the '05 regular season.
              Yeah that defense was nasty. Trevor Pryce, Champ, Wilson, Williams and Gold at LB. Lynch and that other guy at saftey lol. That was a special defense.

Comment

Instead of Al Wilson, we got Von Miller!

And I agree, this Defense is just fun to watch, they have so much confidence.

Comment

And DJ Williams' suspension is now officially over! We're adding another pro bowl caliber pkayer to an already top 10 defense. I'm salivating

Comment

Originally posted by Thrasher View Post
                    Nope, this is not 2005 and I hope it stays that way! We had a great team back than but couldn't get to the SB for a lack of pass rush. We have that now!

And I miss Al Wilson...
                    We also have a QB who can win the Super Bowl too
                    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I think we're one of the most balanced teams in the AFC hunt right now.
                      Hopefully we can go a bit further than 2005.
                      Last edited by LSIGRAD09; 11-11-2012, 01:35 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

No, that defense was a blitz happy defense that got exposed by Pitt. in the playoffs. It was all or nothing with that D. This D is so much better. With the play of the secondary, the D can now rush with the occasional CB or safety blitz without worrying about a big pass completion.

Comment

Our defence has been awesome, look forward to seeing how far this team goes, sky is the limit.
                          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Really hope Doom isn't badly hurt. Other than that, if we replaced Mike Adams with a below-average or better safety, I think this defense is somewhat better than 2005. Our secondary was god awful in 2005, except for Champ

Comment

Today the Bronco's defense played like piranha in a feeding frenzy. They stripped every mouthful of flesh off the Carolina offense for almost the entire second half.

Comment

Working...
                              X