X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eddieroyal
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    And DJ Williams' suspension is now officially over! We're adding another pro bowl caliber pkayer to an already top 10 defense. I'm salivating
    see if he can hit me next week!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    Today the Bronco's defense played like piranha in a feeding frenzy. They stripped every mouthful of flesh off the Carolina offense for almost the entire second half.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Really hope Doom isn't badly hurt. Other than that, if we replaced Mike Adams with a below-average or better safety, I think this defense is somewhat better than 2005. Our secondary was god awful in 2005, except for Champ

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    Our defence has been awesome, look forward to seeing how far this team goes, sky is the limit.

Leave a comment:

• Arch_Angel
    replied
    No, that defense was a blitz happy defense that got exposed by Pitt. in the playoffs. It was all or nothing with that D. This D is so much better. With the play of the secondary, the D can now rush with the occasional CB or safety blitz without worrying about a big pass completion.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    I think we're one of the most balanced teams in the AFC hunt right now.
    Hopefully we can go a bit further than 2005.
    Last edited by LSIGRAD09; 11-11-2012, 01:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Thrasher View Post
    Nope, this is not 2005 and I hope it stays that way! We had a great team back than but couldn't get to the SB for a lack of pass rush. We have that now!

And I miss Al Wilson...
    We also have a QB who can win the Super Bowl too

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    And DJ Williams' suspension is now officially over! We're adding another pro bowl caliber pkayer to an already top 10 defense. I'm salivating

Leave a comment:

• HuskerBronco7
    replied
    Instead of Al Wilson, we got Von Miller!

And I agree, this Defense is just fun to watch, they have so much confidence.

Leave a comment:

• gaberox
    replied
    Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, I will debate that I have never been so happy to watch Denver's defense than when we beat the crap out of Brady in the '05 regular season.
    Yeah that defense was nasty. Trevor Pryce, Champ, Wilson, Williams and Gold at LB. Lynch and that other guy at saftey lol. That was a special defense.

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    first time i actually want to see the defense on the field

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    This defense is far superior to the 05 defense.
    Whoa whoa whoa, I will debate that I have never been so happy to watch Denver's defense than when we beat the crap out of Brady in the '05 regular season.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    This defense is far superior to the 05 defense.

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    Nope, this is not 2005 and I hope it stays that way! We had a great team back than but couldn't get to the SB for a lack of pass rush. We have that now!

And I miss Al Wilson...

Leave a comment:

• gaberox
    replied
    Oh man I miss Al Wilson. He was so good he made Ian Gold look like a big time player lol. I love the D and when Williams comes back watch out for Denver. Is it a blessing or by design that Carter and Harris are playing and Porter is not? Hmmmm?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X