Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know everyone is happy BUT...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I know everyone is happy BUT...

    ...I'm seriously concerned with the amount of fumbles that has happened over the course of the season.

    If this team wants to be elite then they have to clean up the small things in order to win a championship. It's really a fundamental that needs to be cleaned up. We're not going to be lucky every week when we keep turning the ball over in such a manner.

    Maybe work on it in practice? If you fumble in practice or game get a 5 smacks with a whiffle ball bat in the abs. Maybe extreme but you get the drift.

    Anyhow good game and go Broncos.

  • #2
    Did not read. Too long.

    Comment


    • #3
      Too bad McGahee can't get his crap together like Tiki Barber did. We need a new RB next offseason who knows what ball security is.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ball security has been a team wide problem not just Mcgahee. It does bother me, but I do not see it causing Mcgahee being removed, also Mcgahee still has 2 more years left on his contract and I rather deal with his fumbles than the running backs that we had before him staring like Moreno.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Bump. Not all McGahee but he is easily leading the problem.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
            Bump. Not all McGahee but he is easily leading the problem.
            We should ask the Chargers on how they solved those problems.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gallegos7788 View Post
              Did not read. Too long.
              Then why bother with a dumb response?

              Comment


              • #8
                I think Willis needs to be benched. Needs a lesson. It's the same thing almost every week.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                  I think Willis needs to be benched. Needs a lesson. It's the same thing almost every week.
                  I agree, give it to Ball/Hillman/Holliday (am I the only one that thinks we should occasionally hand it off to him so he can run towards the sidelines?) Willis is starting to scare me every time he touches the ball.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gallegos7788 View Post
                    Did not read. Too long.
                    How short is your attention span?!
                    sigpic
                    - ★ -
                    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ball is no better tbh, hillman needs to see more carries tho..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        McGahee's problem is easily fixable, he just doesn't fix it! All he has to do is keep two hands on the ball and it won't get poked out so often, he holds the ball like it's radioactive or something

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                          I think Willis needs to be benched. Needs a lesson. It's the same thing almost every week.
                          U know its funny, I could really dig into McGahee but I'm not, he's doing it to himself enough. Makes u wonder why Moreno has been inactive after 1 fumble that we actually recovered. McGahee's ball security has been horrendous as of late.
                          #swapping

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                            U know its funny, I could really dig into McGahee but I'm not, he's doing it to himself enough. Makes u wonder why Moreno has been inactive after 1 fumble that we actually recovered. McGahee's ball security has been horrendous as of late.
                            It isnt just about ball security with knowsho, hes been terrible running the ball since his first season.. he dances to much, trips over his own feet.. hes a bust

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              I agree, give it to Ball/Hillman/Holliday (am I the only one that thinks we should occasionally hand it off to him so he can run towards the sidelines?) Willis is starting to scare me every time he touches the ball.
                              Holliday's a fumbler too. Great runback today but he scares me - he's a disaster waiting to happen (like with him tossing the ball before he crossed the goal line.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X