If we beat the Chargers next week,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we beat the Chargers next week,

Is the division race over? We would be up by 4 (due to beating them twice) games with 6 left.

Chargers next 4 opponents: DEN, BAL, CIN, PIT… (looks tough)
    Broncos next 4 opponents: SD, KC, TB, OAK
    Last edited by LegionOfVonDoom; 11-11-2012, 05:27 PM.

SD also plays Carolina and at NY Jets on Dec. 23 at 8:20 PM ET. It's almost time to stick a fork in 'em.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

the division race has been over since we came back and owned them lol. the race has been and still is for the #1 overall seed

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
        Is the division race over? We would be up by 3 games with 6 left.

Chargers next 4 opponents: DEN, BAL, CIN, PIT… (looks tough)
        Broncos next 4 opponents: SD, KC, TB, OAK
        we'd basically be up 4 games bcz will have beaten them twice n own the tie breaker head to head...i know alot of football left but at worst we should finish 10-6 theyd have to win out n finish 11-5...

Comment

It would be nice to win, but I bet the Chargers lose to if not all those teams, at least 2 of them. But really with how we are on D and offense we should beat the Chargers at home. I just don't want Norv fired this week, thats the type of thing to bring out the best of the Chargers. Keep Norv for at least one more week.

Comment

If? When!

Comment

Yup as soon as we beat the chargers we are going to rest starters. that'll be a three game lead with the tie breaker.

In all seriousness it will likely lock up the division but we have a dog fight on our hands for playoff seeds. We have lost to the probable 1&2 seed. We locked up the tie with the steelers and still have balt to play.

We have to take every game and hope for a Houston and NE falter.
              sigpic

Comment

Patriots still have the Texans and 49ers. Could be 2 more losses for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  If? When!
                  well said..........

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
                    Patriots still have the Texans and 49ers. Could be 2 more losses for them.
                    Texans, maybe.

Niners, they'll beat.

Comment

If we win next week, it pretty much would be as given the schedules..

Would basically be a 4-game lead with the tiebreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
                        the division race has been over since we came back and owned them lol. the race has been and still is for the #1 overall seed
                        agreed. I think we will be fighting for the 1 or 2 seed. lets just hope we play to our capabilities every game and that wont be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          Yup as soon as we beat the chargers we are going to rest starters. that'll be a three game lead with the tie breaker.

In all seriousness it will likely lock up the division but we have a dog fight on our hands for playoff seeds. We have lost to the probable 1&2 seed. We locked up the tie with the steelers and still have balt to play.

We have to take every game and hope for a Houston and NE falter.
                          There you go. Anybody banged up who needs to rest will get it. I don't think it's a big deal because so many backup defenders have seen the field and they all look well prepared and coached.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            There you go. Anybody banged up who needs to rest will get it. I don't think it's a big deal because so many backup defenders have seen the field and they all look well prepared and coached.
                            I guess I worded that wrong.. Starters with injuries will likely be off the field until 100% not " resting "
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              I guess I worded that wrong.. Starters with injuries will likely be off the field until 100% not " resting "
                              Either way, it's a good situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X