No announcement yet.

Manning's leadership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCgahee will get that under control, imo, but definitely needs to do it quick. We dont need 130+ rushing every game. we need just enough to sell the pa. And hes good for that.
    Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

Originally posted by nas1 View Post
      I think they were 2 players away,Peyton Manning and Doug Martin.
      Right. If only we had Martin, maybe then we'd be playing like contenders. Oh, wait...
      sigpic
      - ★ -
      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighMaven View Post
        I love everything about the guy....thank God he chose the Broncos!
        money makes the sense

Comment

Originally posted by nas1 View Post
          I think they were 2 players away,Peyton Manning and Doug Martin. I'm still pissed we passed on him and that left us with Willis Magahee, Who I will never trust.
          Martin was my predraft pick for us but I am glad we took Wolfe.

Yea our offense would be unstoppable with Martin and McGahee but Wolfe has had a good year and he probably would have more sacks to show for it but other players keep beating him to the QB when he beats his man....and imo that is the best problem to have in the NFL...guys not getting sacks when they beat their man because other guys beat their man faster.

We are number 1 in the NFL in sacks...I been yelling for a better pass rush since 2006...even in 2009 I said it was not good enough...I wanna cry I feel so proud of my defense right now
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Running backs are a dime a dozen. And the special ones are one knee injury away from never playing again and they are more likely to get them than other positions. Martin would have been a great pick but if we didn't have Wolfe, we would have been screwed when Warren got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosJim View Post
              money makes the sense
              If it was just about money...he'd have signed with the Titans. They offered him $25 million a year - so, basically, he turned down $7 million more this year when he signed with us. I'd say it's because he wanted to be a Bronco...

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighMaven View Post
                If it was just about money...he'd have signed with the Titans. They offered him $25 million a year - so, basically, he turned down $7 million more this year when he signed with us. I'd say it's because he wanted to be a Bronco...
                Naw... He just wanted to win...
                Bronco fan sine '61...

Comment

hes def. worth every penny were paying him hes elavated everybodys play on both sides of the ball...if we stop these turnovers, drops n penalties on offense itll be even more potent...

Comment

Originally posted by Me&theOldMan View Post
                    Naw... He just wanted to win...
                    Really??

Comment

Thats something ive noticed the past few games. Defences are stripping at the ball when they tackle him. You know with what has been happening d coordinators are telling their players to do just that

Comment

Manning brings professionalism. You see him chew Willis out on that play where he hesitated and tried to go lateral rather than for the first down? Love the intensity he brings. I believe his goal is to score on each drive, he was still bringing the force in the fourth quarter.
                        50 Stars and 13 Bars

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_...|cat:0|order:2

Here's a great article about Manning's "debriefing sessions" after each posession

Love it!

Honestly I'm stunned teams don't ALL do this - it just makes total sense to talk about what just happened out there and break it down so you're all on the same page. Just seems like common sense

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                            This is so nice after watching Tebow, Orton, and Cutler for the past 7 years.

Tebow was intense as a football player, but didnt really know enough about the game to sit down with his teammates and discuss what to do next/improve on/what he saw.

Orton just acted like he didnt give a crap 90 percent of the time

Cutler was too immature to lead when he was here.
                            :thumb:

It is like Peyton is addicted to every facet of the game.

Being a "Raw Raw" player is great. However, at the NFL level you need someone that knows his position inside and out. That's enthusiasm!

Can you imagine that if Peyton was told he needed to learn how to throw a ball better (in whatever way) to be better for his team that he would not spend every minute with a trainer in the off season doing so? (He already did.)

Peyton has the maturity level to understand and take on his weaknesses. Yet, he is like "a kid in a candy store" when it comes to all things football.

He has every quality all three of the other quarterbacks mentioned lacked and he has them exponentially!
                            Last edited by kevlar441; 11-15-2012, 11:55 AM.
                            "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Working...
                            X