Willis McGahee Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willis McGahee Appreciation Thread

I'm riding w/ guy all the way through to the Super Bowl. He's 4th in the AFC in rushing and runs hard for this team from the 1st quarter until the 4th.

Sure, he's fumbled of late but he'll get through this. He got through the most horrific knee injury I've ever witnessed and I have no doubt he'll get this figured out.

He needs to get over this fumbling trend of late, but over his career I believe he has fumbled about 1 in every 80 or so carries. I think alot of people think of the Pit game last year when he fumbles. I personally am not worried about it and he has been a breath of fresh air for this team since he has been here imo. to WM and riding him all the way thru the SB
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Two weeks ago (against the Saints), people here are saying how lucky we are to have such a talented running back in Willis McGahee.

Fast-forward 2 weeks and people want McGahee benched, released, replaced, and punished. Ridiculous knee-jerk reactions

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        Two weeks ago (against the Saints), people here are saying how lucky we are to have such a talented running back in Willis McGahee.

Fast-forward 2 weeks and people want McGahee benched, released, replaced, and punished. Ridiculous knee-jerk reactions

I see what you did there! :thumb:

Comment

Agreed. In the 4th quarter when this guy is wearing down the defense and making all the right cuts I feel very fortunate to have him wearing the orange and blue.

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
            He needs to get over this fumbling trend of late, but over his career I believe he has fumbled about 1 in every 80 or so carries. I think alot of people think of the Pit game last year when he fumbles. I personally am not worried about it and he has been a breath of fresh air for this team since he has been here imo. to WM and riding him all the way thru the SB
            It's one every 30 carries. He is the leading fumbler in the NFL woo

Comment

We get a lot of our big plays from play action passes, Willis McGahee is a huge reason our play action passes work so well.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                We get a lot of our big plays from play action passes, Willis McGahee is a huge reason our play action passes work so well.
                I disagree. It's mostly Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  Your bashing of any Denver runningback not named Knowshon Moreno is so freakin annoying...

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

I love the guy, just really need him to get over his fumbling issues.
                    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

He has been in the league 10 years. He has a total of 1950 carries, he has 201 receptions and 28 fumbles total. Unless my math is wrong that is 1 in every 76.8 times he touches the ball. That is strait from the nfl statistics. What are you talking about?
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I disagree. It's mostly Manning.
                        Playaction doesn't work without a viable threat to run the ball. Yes Manning is great at faking the ball, but if the defense doesn't respect our running game they won't bite no matter how well Manning sells it.

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                          I love the guy, just really need him to get over his fumbling issues.
                          This is how i feel too.

Comment

And Moreno would do SO much better, right?

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                              Your bashing of any Denver runningback not named Knowshon Moreno is so freakin annoying...
                              And, not to start a flame war, but your self-righteous, condescending, "my opinion or the highway - end of discussion" cynicism is equally as annoying.

We're all Broncos fans. Playing devil's advocate with every point of discussion without ever really taking a position isn't any less annoying that someone who supports particular players.

Comment

Working...
                              X